Contacting Property Manager...
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Advantage Plus
114 Lovell Rd. Suite 102
Knoxville, TN 37934
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties is never easy. The experience ranges from tedious to difficult to - for those who live at a distance - impossible. By providing a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, Weichert, Realtors - Advantage Plus can immediately lift that burden from you.
You might be an experienced landlord who needs to free up some time. Or maybe you're new to the task and not sure what you've gotten yourself into. Either way, the smart answer is to turn to Weichert. We not only perform all the jobs you require, we respond to your individual needs with a program that we can personalize for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse. Of course, some landlords choose to perform the management services themselves, and that's fine, too. You can contract with Weichert for all of our services or for just the non-management services listed below.
Before the Rental (Non-management Services)
- Help you budget for both operations and capital improvements.
- Assist you in establishing fair rental market value of each rental unit.
- Prepare an exclusive rental listing agreement.
- Advertise, show, and otherwise market your rental(s) in order to obtain prospective tenants.
- Acquire the designated deposit (generally equal to one month's rent) from your applicants.
- Verify employment information, past landlord history and perform credit check(s) for all prospective tenants.
- Review all processed applications and assist you in determining the acceptability of each applicant.
- Prepare a legally standard approved lease for signature by your tenant(s).
Once a tenant moves in
- Collect monthly rental payments.
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
Owner Advantages When You Let Us Manage Your Property:
These days, a business without a professionally designed website with dynamic content is like a business person without a business card. With more than 80% of your prospective customers turning to the Internet to search for a rental, the property management company you choose should have a powerful website with real-time information.
- Ability to search for available listings on an interactive map or list view
- Search on basic or advanced search criteria
- Descriptions of amenities and attributes of the available listing
- Local community and area information links
- We Share listing on social website's like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Google Street Views
- Forms for prospective renters to schedule a showing or apply online