Contacting Property Manager...
Weldon L Brown Company Inc5029 La Mart Drive Suite C
Riverside, CA 92507
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
As an established Riverside Based Community Association management firm, actively specializing in the Community Association industry as a professional, Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. has been providing management and advisory services to Community Associations since 1963. The companyâ€™s Certified Community Association, CPM and CCAM, managers have served the needs of the growing number of associations in the Riverside and San Bernardino Greater Inland Empire.
Our strong reputation and success is a result of the quality and full range of services which we provide. The following details the Weldon L. Brown Company's approach to community management.
Management and the Board of Directors
Our role is to assist the Board of Directors in maintaining, protecting and enhancing the values of your association Real Estate Assets and meet all legal compliances. We provide personalized services from an assigned community association manager, who will attend board meetings and oversee all operations and contracts of the community. The community managers, as well as the support staff, are eager to respond to association's calls as well as to board requests.
Community Managers are Certified Community Association Managers (CCAM) and are members of the California Association of Community Managers (CACM) or Community Association Institute (CAI) certified, and adhere to their professional standards and code of ethics.
The support staff of Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. presently consists of an Accounts Payable Department, Accounts Receivable Department, Customer Service, Administrative Assistants and a Receptionist to handle your individual needs. The Accounting Department has a financial reporting system which includes the following:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Operating Statement; including Budget Variance
- Delinquency Report - Collection System
- Bank Reconciliations; including Disbursements listing and Deposit Receipts listing
- Plus many other reports available upon request
Financial Collection and Escrow Services
Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. provides the following financial services:
- Collect and record all association assessments and deposit in a federally insured bank account in the name of the association.
- Follow-up on the collection of delinquent assessments in conjunction with the association's adopted collection policy.
- Initiate legal action on delinquencies as provided for in the documents and as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Provide monthly reconciliations on all bank statements pertaining to the association.
- Maintain complete financial records for the association including: income, expenses, payroll, and payroll tax returns.
- Prepare a proposed annual budget for the Board's approval 90 days prior to the fiscal year-end.
- Process, approve, and pay all monthly invoices for services and supplies in the name of the association.
Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. approaches all bidding on a competitive basis. Bids will come from at least three (3) different contractors. Our aim is to provide quality service at the best price. The contractor must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to the letting and commencing of the contract. No payment is made to the contractor until the work performed has been inspected and proven to be in accordance with the contract.
Management Reports are provided on a monthly basis. These reports will minimally include the following items:
- Financial Review of Monthly Statements
- Delinquency Update on every delinquent account and recommendations, correspondence from association's attorney regarding legal issues, if any
- Budget Variance Analysis
- Management Information
- Summary of Work Tickets
- Summary of any contract in progress
- Personal recommendations
- Problem areas
- Decision Items
- Committee Reports
Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. will assist the Certified Public Accountant, selected by the Board of Directors, in preparing required financial statements and necessary tax returns. All invoices are kept separately for each association as a matter of company policy. Records are maintained for each individual unit owner. Each file will contain any correspondence relating to that particular unit owner. This will include rules and regulations, violations, architectural violations, architectural approvals or disapprovals, work orders, and general correspondence. If the association requires off-site unit owners to provide the Board of Directors with a lease; the requirement for lease will be enforced and a copy of the lease will be kept in the owner's file. All records will be updated as needed.
A comprehensive set of files will be maintained for your association which will include financial, contractual, legal, and general information. The community management files will include, but are not limited to:
- Association - Legal Compliance documentation
- Minutes (Board, Committee Meetings)
- Policy Procedures
- Swimming Pool
- Reserve Analysis
- Declaration and By-Laws
- Owner Complaints and Responses
- Architectural Approvals
As part of the Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc. management plan, the overall operation of the physical areas of the property will be reviewed. The property manager will visit the property, establish maintenance needs, determine staff requirements and recommend any changes to the board. The property manager will ensure that the maintenance programs are being followed and that the contractors are performing the work as specified. Near the end of the fiscal year, inspections will be made to determine the maintenance requirements for the following year. During the budget process and as required, the property manager will inform the Board of Directors of capital improvement programs that are necessary. These items can be budgeted in advance and scheduled over a period of years to help prevent unwanted dramatic increases in the monthly association assessments.