Contacting Property Manager...
West Property Management
2985 North 935 East Suite #5
Layton, UT 84041
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
We come from a construction background and know what it takes to maintain, and not over pay on unnecessary maintenance bills while managing your property. At the same time we know that good ready to rent properties invite great tenants, and we want nothing other than keeping your property rented, maintained and cash flowing. We make money when you do, vacancies are bad for both of us.
Guaranteed Rent Payments - West Property Management guarantees that a tenant that we place in your property will pay their rent, every month, or you pay nothing for our management services for that month.
Guaranteed Lease Performance - if for any reason a tenant that we place in your property breaks their lease, we will re-rent your home to new tenants for free.
Advantages of our Premium Marketing Plan which includes video tours
- Out of town prospective tenants can tour your home
- We can show your home months before a tenant moves out, which allows more time for marketing and tenant screening and less time for vacancy.
- We can minimize traffic through you property, which saves time and money, especially during winter months
ONLINE OWNER PORTAL
Property owners are able to see all activity pertaining to their property: statements, maintenance requests, work orders, lease information, expected rent, etc. This service is available 24/7 and is accessed through a personal login and password. . Payments are sent to owners by direct deposit.
Screening is the most important service a property manager provides. A problem tenant can be very costly in terms of time, money, and frustration. While no background check can completely eliminate risk, our extensive screening process will substantially lower the possibility of future problems. Once a potential tenant completes the application, we perform the following:
- Verification of photo ID (on applicants over 18)
- National and state background check
- Sex offender, terrorist, and criminal check
- Credit report check, including score and full payment history
- Review of any accounts in collections or judgments filed
- Check for past evictions
- Contact current employer for income verification or
- Procure copies of tax return and current bank statement if self-employed
- Confirmation of rental history
- Contact previous landlords about payment history, property conditions, and nuisance issues
DETAILED PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
Regular inspections are essential to identifying potential problems before they progress. We have found that routine maintenance can save thousands of dollars. Our property inspection program consists of:
- Routine drive-by inspections
- Detailed spring and fall inspections
- Full inspection before and after each tenant
- Additional inspections as needed or upon reasonable request
- Inspection if tenant fails to pay rent or respond to communications
The feedback we have received shows that with our services, owners worry less and their properties do better since they joined our services. We invite you to take a moment to familiarize yourself with our services and recognize the benefits of having our company professionally manage your Northern Utah property.