Contacting Property Manager...
Westward Management, Inc.3712 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL 60613
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Westward Management provides property owners and condominium associations with full-service, pro-active property management. As property owners ourselves, we understand your property is much more than an investment - an understanding based on 25+ years of experience in buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial properties throughout California, Colorado, Illinois and Michigan.
We differentiate ourselves by bringing a business mentality to property management. We're not a "mom & pop." We embrace technology, process and efficiency. This efficiency helps us keep management fees low while ensuring top-notch service. From accounting and general book keeping services to special project and financial management, we're sure you'll notice this isn't your typical "old-fashioned" property management company.
Our best in class, web-based property management tool provides owners with real-time tracking of administrative, accounting, maintenance, project management, contact management, and financial requirements.
Here's what you can expect as a Westward customer:
- Full web integration allowing property owners real-time financial reporting and documentation, maintenance requests, insurance declarations, legal documentation, vendor contacts, meeting minutes, and other pertinent information;
- Administrative services including attendance to homeowner or special meetings (with no limitation on number per year), 24-hour on-call management, full accounting services, assessment collection and in-house legal representation;
- Complete budgeting databases for cash flow reporting providing owners with five-year property operating cash requirements, capital expenditures and preventative maintenance;
- Maintenance services, on-site construction management and consulting, and any and all other required services as requested of by owners at no additional expense.
We pride ourselves in our work ethic and ability to deliver services that are unmatched in the industry. There are never additional costs for owner transfers, requested documentation, up-charges for capital improvements, etc. We'll even match any competitors' fees.
- Administrative Services
- Full web integration to all required documents, maintenance requests, homeowner information, etc.
- Attendance to homeowner and special meetings (there is no limit on number attended)
- Status updates as required to keep board well informed
- Regular visitation to the property (weekly or more)
- Regular updates of mailbox and intercom names
- Assist board in creating, updating, and enforcing the rules and regulations
- Financial Services
- General banking services as required
- Long term capital planning
- Investment account advice and administration
- Assessment collection
- Accurate monthly statements to unit owners
- Online payment capabilities at no additional charge
- Financial Reporting
- Detailed financial reports provided monthly to Board
- Real-time online data providing homeowners with vendor information, payment history and financial statements
- Enforcement of association late fees and special assessments
- File corporate taxes with assistance from corporate accountant
Other Properties Include:
- Gunnison Condo Association
- Thomas Charles Condo Association
- Bronzeville Manor Condominium Association
- Friendly Village Condominium Association
- Williamsburg Manor Condo Association
- Argyle Arbor Condo Association
- Waveland Condo Association
- Cornelia Manor Condo Association
- Parke Sheridan Condo Association