Contacting Property Manager...
Wisconsin Management Company Inc. - Single Family
2040 South Park Street
Madison, WI 53713
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
Wisconsin Management Company is a leader in the full-service property management industry for Single Family Home and Duplex owners since 1977. However we are not just your typical property management company. In fact, we just won the 2012 AASCW Property Team of the year award! We embrace innovation, technology, process and efficiency, and these core areas shape how we improve your bottom line.
For over 35 years we have been helping Single Family Home and Duplex property owners maximize the value of their property assets. Because of our volume of business, our clients enjoy the benefits of our long-standing partnerships with quality vendors, and with of the size of our service team we are able to respond and fulfill maintenance requests much quicker than others. In addition, we know the potential pitfalls of being a Single Family Home property owner and how to avoid them. This experience provides peace of mind and reduces risk for our clients.
What makes us different?
Wisconsin Management's priority is personal service. Unlike other management companies with seasonal temp employees or multiple points of contact, we assign you a personal Property Manager. All of your questions regarding your property, your tenants, your finances and your cash flow are answered by a single point of contact, which reduces confusion and saves you time. Your Property Manager is accessible, reliable, and accountable to you. This level of service is unique in the industry.
Wisconsin Management also has a number of other reasons of why it stands out from the crowd to assure your financial stability, including:
- AASCW's 2012 Property Team of the Year
- Effective "4-step" tenant screening process that exceeds industry standards and gets you better and more reliable tenants.
- Systematic program for collecting rent and helping in non-payment issues
- Monthly financial reports delivered to you (written in plain English)
- Efficient and innovative marketing strategies for your property
- Faster response time for maintenance requests
- Big company benefits with a friendly, small company personal feel
The combination of these, and other reasons, is what makes us so effective.
You will find that we are extremely good at what we do, and our long list of clients proves it. We recognize that every property has different needs and we will tailor our services to fit what you need for your property, with a friendly, personalized approach. Our expertise will add value to your investment. Contact us today so we can show you how.