Contacting Property Manager...
WPI Real Estate Services9500 Roosevelt Way NE #100
Seattle, WA 98115
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Mobile Home Community
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
Community Association Management
Our community association property management team provides the board of directors with the guidance, experience and resources needed to build successful, efficient and harmonious communities. Since 1972, we have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Clear billing with no hidden fees.
- Designing and executing cost effective and preventative maintenance plans to proactively enhance the property value of the community.
- Offering our managed communities the option to join group insurance programs (exclusively available to our clients), resulting in lower costs and better insurance coverage.
- Bi-monthly comprehensive update system designed for maintaining close communications between board and management team to ensure consistency with on-going projects, issues and progress.
- Being equipped with an extensive vendor library, consisting of field-tested contractors, vendors and professionals, accumulated over 35 years of property management experience.
- Recruiting, training and managing all on-site personnel, such as concierge, security, janitorial and maintenance staff.
- Implementing effective collection systems, including various 30, 60, 90 and quarterly collection campaigns, returned mail monitoring, lien placement coordination and collection agency submittal. In addition, we offer on-line credit card and EFT option for all residents.
- Ensuring quick response to emergencies with a 24/7 emergency response team, consisting of a property manager and general contractor.
- Effectively enforcing rules while maintaining a harmonious and peaceful community with skillful conflict mitigation.
- Providing complete, detail and user-friendly monthly financial statements with original paid invoices.
We understand what is most important to you as a real estate investor. WPI Real Estate professionally tends to the day-to-day property management and bookkeeping needs of your real estate investment so you may focus on other aspects of your life. Full-time professionals, equipped with the valuable experience, tools and resources needed to maximize your investments, are dedicated to the operation of your properties. Two generations of property management experience allows us to develop the best tools, systems and other property-management-specific tools to ensure all aspects of your property are taken care of in the best way possible. As a result, we are known for having one of the best field-tested lease and legal documents/notices, tenant procurement and maintenance programs, accounting software and record keeping systems in the industry.
WPI Real Estate provides full service property management and accounting for multi-family properties. The mission of our property management team is to maximize occupancy and control expenses while creating an environment in which tenants enjoy the comfort and security of their homes. Our managers respond to tenants' concerns graciously and quickly. In addition to securing the performance of all lease provisions including timely payment of rent and other charges and acceptable care of the premises per the owner's set standards, we also recruit, select, train and manage all on-site personnel. Working with the owners and on-site management staff, the management team designs a program of preventative and remedial maintenance consistent with the set budget.
WPI Maintenance Team (Optional)
To ensure our clients are provided with timely, reliable and quality work by accountable maintenance technicians, WPI Real Estate developed a team of in-house maintenance technicians specifically tend to the routine maintenance of our managed multi-family properties. All technicians are bonded, licensed and insured in landscaping, janitorial, carpentry, light electrical and plumbing services. In addition to competitive rates, all technicians are held accountable for their work based on client satisfaction. This is offered solely as a value-added option to our clients and not a requirement.