Contacting Property Manager...
Your Intown Home
245 N. Highland Ave N.E.
Suites 230 to 254
Atlanta, GA 30307
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Are you looking for a property manager who focuses on the intown market and understands the particular needs of intown owners and tenants?
Look no further than Your Intown Home property management company. We specialize in managing single-family and small multi-family residential properties in Atlanta's most interesting and charming neighborhoods. We understand the unique characteristics of each vibrant intown neighborhood - from Collier Hills to Decatur to Inman Park - and can effectively market your home to ensure the best tenants at the best rents.
Our comprehensive property management program includes five phases:
- Strategic Pricing and Marketing Plan
- Focused, High-Visibility Marketing
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Placement
- On-Going Management
- Our process starts with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to determine market rents for your unique home. We provide you our recommended pricing both for top-dollar and quick rental and work with you to determine the listing scenario that meets your goals.
- We develop a custom marketing plan for your property including web portals, open houses, signage and other outlets depending on the subject property.
- We use state-of-the-art web-based marketing and prospect management tools, pushing your home out to many tenant-focused portals for maximum exposure of your property.
- We match tenant needs and desires to the features of your property to ensure a good fit, happy tenants and maximum lease term.
- We field all incoming inquiries about the property (electronic and via telephone).
- We conduct open houses and individual property showings.
The rigorous screening of all applicants includes:
- Credit check (including; bankruptcy, foreclosure; credit card, student loan and other outstanding debt)
- Criminal background check
- Sex offender background check
- Ability to pay (including employment and salary verification and review of known recurring expenses)
- Rental record (including evictions, payment history; reports of lease violations or property damage)
Once the prospective tenant's application has been approved, Your Intown Home performs the following services:
- Negotiates rent, security deposit, pet fees and other lease terms.
- Prepares customized lease agreement, exhibits and addenda.
- Conducts move-in inspection complete with photos and video of the home at time of move-in
- Collects all money at move-in in certified funds.
- Loads all documents and photos into our cloud-based software system
Ongoing Property Management
Once the tenant moves in, we handle the following services:
- Rent collection and, in the event rent is not paid, we manage the rent demand and eviction process.
- Publish monthly and annual financial reports to owner.
- Handle all maintenance issues
- Field all service, emergency and after hours calls from tenants
- Manage lease renewal process
- Conduct quarterly inspections and air filter changes (at owner's request)
24/7 Owner Real-Time Access
Whether you're around the corner or around the world, you will have real-time access to all the details of your rental portfolio. Your Intown Home provides you with the most transparent and easy-to-navigate owner portal.
- See when rents are received
- View work orders
- On-Line reports (monthly and year-end)
We will also prepare Form 1099-MISC for the IRS.
We strive to select and keep the best tenants for our owners. We achieve that goal by providing all tenants with 24/7 online access to their rental account. The tenant portal, part of our cloud-based property management system, offers tenants the easiest and most customer-focused way to manage their rental account through:
- Online Maintenance Requests: Enter work orders and check status;
- E-payment for paying monthly rent
- View ledger: Tenants can check balances and charges;
- Communication: Email staff
- Move out notices: Post move-out notices and change of address
- We can help you spruce up or overhaul your property depending on your needs and desires.
- Our "handymen" handle most maintenance requests including light plumbing and electrical issues, saving you the higher cost of licensed tradespeople.
- We deploy licensed tradesmen for more complex jobs.
We look forward to managing your home in the near future!