Contacting Property Manager...
Yukon Homes 4 Rent
820 N MacArthur Blvd
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73127
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Yukon Homes 4 Rent offers a full service property management company that will treat your property as a valued real estate asset. We are experienced real estate investors and understand the importance of finding qualified and reponsible residents for your home.
Two services available to homeowners and landlords
1. Leasing - For local owners who want to manage their homes but not have the hassles of securing a qualified resident. Answering calls and showing the property is very time consuming for any home owner. If you don't want to deal with all the phone calls - (I don't have an income, what are your qualification standards?) or (I have 4 dogs and 3 cats, is that ok?) this option is for you.
75% of the first month's rent
2. Management - For out of town or 'passive' owners. You may want a buffer between you and the resident and not want to deal with the everyday management. We will lease and manage your property on a monthly basis.
We pay careful attention to select qualified and responsible residents (tenants). We may not select the first or second applicants that view the home. They must meet our qualifying guidelines to be considered.
1. Most important is the ability to pay the rent. Any potential applicant must prove his or her current employment and income. Income needs to be at least 3 times of the monthly rent.2. A criminal, background and credit check. As a member of the Credit Bureau we do in-house application checks. This includes judgments, felonies, bankruptcies and sex offenders.
3. History of responsibility. We check prior landlords. Usually if an applicant was responsible in the past they will continue to be so.4. Application information is verified for authenticity. We fully recognize applicants can put any reference down such as family or friend that may give false and favorable reports. Therefore, we double check telephone numbers and addresses given as the true owner or landlord. If an applicant can't absolutely prove of at least 2 years of residency then 'red flags' will be raised and taken into consideration with the overall process of qualifying.
5. Single applicants as roommates will need to qualify individually.Once we have an applicant that meets the qualifying guidelines we then present the information to the owner for them to finalize the decision for acceptance for residency.