5 Popular Beach Vacation Rental Locations
photo credit: rhett maxwell
A beach rental property can be a good choice when vacationing. Finding the best vacation spot can seem a little daunting, but here is a list of five popular beach vacation rental locations to help with the final decision.
Located in South Carolina Myrtle Beach is a popular destination with a wide variety of attractions for the whole family. In addition to the beach, there are also numerous miniature golf courses, Boardwalk on the Beach which has the Ripley?s Aquarium, and live shows to be enjoyed.
This city in California has several beautiful beaches and parks for fun in the sun, surfing and playing in the waves. Other things to do in the area include visiting the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium or taking a walk along Cannery Row visiting the various shops and restaurants finally ending up at the Fisherman's Wharf.
New Jersey is a popular destination for beach goers and Atlantic City has a lot on offer. From Casinos to the Atlantic City Boardwalk there is something for everyone. Visit the Absecon Lighthouse, the 3rd tallest lighthouse in the United States.
Long Beach has a reputation for their beaches, but there is more to the area than that. Take a walk through the Long Beach Museum of Art with its breathtaking ocean views or explore the historic Queen Mary during a guided tour. Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood and more are only an hour away.
Florida is known for their beautiful white sand beaches. Miami Beach is a place to see and be seen on their seven mile stretch of beach. Other activities that can be enjoyed in the area are shopping and the local nightlife at the various night clubs in the area. Play a round of golf at the Miami Beach Golf Club or pamper yourself at a spa.
The choice is yours. Look into one of these five popular beach vacation rental locations for your next trip, and enjoy the luxuries of home away from home.
- HOME / CONDO
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300K to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (100,000+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Office (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (100,000+ sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
- Other Associations (Hotel, Resort etc.)
- Mobile Home Community