Ways to Advertise your Property
To attract tenants to your vacant rental units you?re going to need to let them know that you have rental units available. The only real way to let people know you?ve got space for rent is by advertising, but there are a number of different ways to advertise.
The yard sign is still one of the most popular and useful ways to advertise your property has a vacancy. People see these signs when they drive by and tenants see the signs and inform their friends. It?s simple and effective and one of the best ways to advertise.
Whether you?re going to advertise in the newspaper, an apartment booklet or a penny saver, or you?re going to do all three, print advertising is a great way to draw attention to your property, list the highlights and basics, and add a picture.
Word of Mouth
Word of mouth advertising is one of the most effective ways to ?get the word out?. If you?ve got tenants you like, let them know you have a vacancy, they may have friends who need a place. Mention your opening to your friends, to professional acquaintances, to neighbors, tell everyone that you?re looking to rent one of your units.
More and more people are starting the home buying and renting process online in the comfort of their own homes. This is an excellent tool for really detailing your property highlights and adding several photos. Don?t be afraid of the technology, dive in and you?ll be amazed at the return.
- HOME / CONDO
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300K to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (100,000+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Office (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (100,000+ sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
- Other Associations (Hotel, Resort etc.)
- Mobile Home Community