Barnett Management Inc.
Barnett Management, Inc. provides comprehensive Property Management Services for Apartment Complexes, Condominium, Townhome, and Homeowners Associations, Properties range in size from 28 condominium units to over 1900 units and are located throughout north eastern Ohio.
With over 30 years of experience of assisting Developers, Builders and Resident Board Members, we understand each developments special needs and requirements.
We are fully staffed with friendly people to assist when the owners in your development have concerns.
We provide twenty-four hour emergency service, with regular office hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer two-way communication tools for access to common forms such as registrations, reservations, information updates, etc., online at anytime.
- Invoice and collect Maintenance Fees.
- Keep individual accounting on each unit owner.
- Send delinquent notices.
- Receive and pay bills.
- Balance bank statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Association.
- Develop yearly budget for Board approval.
- Prepare and pay Workmenâ€™s Compensation where necessary.*
- Prepare Federal Tax Report.*
- Establish reserve accounts where possible.*
- Collect all monies due the Association by any legal means available (liens, courts, etc.)*
Correspondence and Communications
- Administer all transfers of units, including Letter of First Refusal, insurance certificate transfer and welcome letter to new owner with association fee, payment info, what is covered, etc.
- Prepare, print and distribute bulletins.*
- Plan and attend General Meetings including reservation of hall (if necess, Resident notification and proxy. Conduct general meeting if requested by Board.
- Create and distribute notifications to unit owners concerning violations of Association rules.*
- Establish individual Association files on paid bills, correspondence, contracts, bids, liens, etc.
- Provide a contact for unit owners to report problems, damage, etc. (This includes office hours Monday â€“ Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and a recorder answering service for evenings and weekends. .
- Provide all necessary supplies for record keeping, to include files, envelopes, ledger cards and maintenance of old records.
Supervision and Selection of Contractors
- Advise the Board and help establish specifications for the bids. Prepare, print and distribute bulletins.*
- Secure bids on any items required and suggest where bids are required such as: landscaping, snow removal, insurance, rubbish removal, major repair and improvements. These bids are requested from companies of the Boardâ€™s choice or Barnett Managementâ€™s choice, or both.
- Verify that bidding contracts meet certain requirements such as: type of equipment, insurance, and any other requirements that the Board may have set.
- Monitor the work performed according to the contract terms.
- Prepare and provide necessary information and documentation for all insurance claims.
- Work with insurance companies to ensure claim processing is done in a timely manner.
- Administrate the transfer of insurance when unit is sold.
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)