Creative Housing is the best property management company in the upstate of South Carolina! We manage homes in Greenville, Anderson, Pickens and Spartanburg counties. We take pride in our professional and prompt attention to the owner of each home.
- Single family homes
We handle each step of the rental process, beginning with advertisement of the home on over 30 online sites. No other manager in our area compares in depth of advertising. When a potential renter wants to see your property, we meet them at the house. This face-to-face meeting is essential to our understanding of the person who may be interested in renting the property. Our application process is thorough, including a credit and background check. We use a comprehensive lease. We respond to any owner questions which may arise during the renting of your home.
Our services include:
- Rent collection
- Showing available units to prospective tenants
- Credit and background checks
- Initiating lease contracts
- Monitoring and processing lease renewals
- Enforcing the rules of a lease contract
- All types of maintenance issues or repairs
The owner, Barbie McDonald has twenty years experience in the building and real estate field. She was the Vice President for South Carolina for a national builder. Her background includes a Master's degree in Accounting and Management from Clemson University and certification as a CPA and as a South Carolina broker. Creative Housing also has another onsite CPA who oversees all accounting. Any financial questions are answered promptly by these two accounting professionals. As CPAs, we completely understand owner confidentiality and privacy.
If you are interested in renting out your property, please request your free quote.
- 25 Years Experience
- CPAs On Staff
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Free Property Assessment
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)