Are You Working Harder than Your Property Manager?
Meetings. Paperwork. Elections. Accounting. Collections. Delinquencies. Violations. Board member disputes. Homeowner disputes... Are you working too hard, for free?
It's not easy being an HOA board member - there's a tremendous amount of work, and you are constantly challenged to make the right decisions without putting yourself or your association at risk of a lawsuit. Often times, just enforcing the CC&R's means uncomfortable confrontations with unhappy homeowners or contentious disagreements with your fellow board members.
At LBPM, we completely understand. Our job is to make your job easy. And we mean that. Our expert property supervisors provide you with guidance and support, helping the board make informed decisions, well supported by law and precedence.
Easing the Administrative Burden
Our team of professionals handles all the day-to-day management and administrative details of your HOA, so you can actually relax and focus on the rest of your life. Everything about LBPM revolves around fast and accurate service, trust, and transparency.
- Responsive service - We treat every client, large and small, like a VIP.
- Experienced staff - Expert at handling board/homeowner issues.
- Monthly reports - Accurate, easy-to-understand reports each month.
- Less stress - We handle the administrative overhead so you don't have to.
We've always focused on providing proactive management services - anticipating potential problems with the property (financial, maintenance, etc.) and making corrections before they escalate.
And we've always focused on continuing education for each of our property supervisors - making sure they are well versed on the laws, procedures and protocol pertaining to the most important board functions.
But with the release of the LBPM Client Concierge, we've taken Association Management to a whole new level.
First, we've put a dedicated concierge staff in place to get you the answers you need 24/7. They're always just a phone call away.
Plus, you can logon to a private area on our website and get real-time, actionable information about your property. Here are just some of the things you'll find:
- Operating statements and important financial information for the property
- Every maintenance ticket/request for your property
- Every concierge ticket/request from your board
- Every communication from your supervisor
- Meeting minutes and notes from all the board meetings we've attended
- A shared "to do" list for managing big projects at the property
Once you take a tour of the new system, you'll quickly see why we say, "property management will never be the same again."Switching to LBPM is Easy and Painless.
As a company, we work very hard to make your life easier and to make your property a more pleasant place to live. We're flexible and amenable to the board's needs, and we offer things like flat-rate contracts, so that you're not constantly being nickel-and-dimed for ancillary fees (like many of our competitors).
But even with all that, making a change is never easy - even when it's absolutely necessary.
We appreciate the difficulty and anxiety that accompanies such a move, and we make it our business to assist our new clients every step of the way. We'll even communicate the board's decision to the outgoing property manager.
If you're unhappy with your present management company - frustrated with the lack of communication or the lack of attention to detail, then you'll love LBPM.
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)