Real Property Management Southeast Idaho
Welcome to Real Property Management of Southeast Idaho!
Real Property Management is a customer service oriented company specializing in the management of single family homes, small rental properties, and homeowner's associations.
Our company has managed thousands of rental properties for over 25 years with a professional, well-trained staff of property managers, maintenance personnel, and accountants.
As a full-service management firm, we offer:
- Tenant placement
- Credit and criminal screening
- Regular property inspections
- Monthly financial reporting
- Maintenance services
- Collections and evictions
With advertising continually running, we take numerous calls daily to keep units fully rented. We require each potential tenant to complete an application, then follow up to verify their employment, rental history, and credit & criminal history. This helps assure that your property will have the best tenant possible.
To save you money, we use our own people to provide quality and timely maintenance for your property. Therefore, you don't have to pay the exorbitant rates charged by others, nor does your property have to wait until they can work it into their schedule. This can save you hundreds of dollars per year.
Approximately every 90 days, we make a thorough inspection of your unit, both inside and outside. This helps us insure your property is being properly cared for.
If rents are not paid by the 8th of the month, we begin the processes necessary to collect rents or evict tenants.
Our company is highly automated. Each month you receive a financial statement showing monies collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, property rental histories, tax information to your accountant, and a host of other reports with the touch of a button.
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Mobile Home Community