Link and Link Real Estate, Inc.
Full-Service Property Management in Solano County
Link & Link Management provides full-service property management in Solano County and surrounding areas for single family homes, 1-4 unit buildings, small apartments, and Home Owners Associations. We understand how difficult it can be for residential property owners to manage their properties while finding balance in their personal lives. That's why we offer a full suite of services to relieve property owner stress, such as tenant placement, credit screening, maintenance, property inspections, collections, evictions, and monthly financial reporting. When you choose Link & Link Property Management to handle your properties, a dedicated property manager will be assigned to your property.
What Our Property Management Services Include:
- Tenant procurement includes; background checks, (criminal & credit), statewide eviction, address history, employment history, and reference check, leasing paperwork, advertising, review of bank statements, pay stubs and tax records if needed.
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet California's Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Move in/Move out inspection with tenant including digital photos.
- Handle all tenant problems including emergencies.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner and workmanship is to our standards.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements are available online and disbursed monthly.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation to meet California State Law.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client's trust account and disbursed within 24 hrs of clearing via check or electronic funds transfer.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Our web page provides 24-hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Take the hassle out of owning a rental property
Property Management Fees:
Our property management pricing ranges from a flat fee to a percentage based on the monthly rental income, type of home and how many units you may have. We also offer 1-time lease-ups which include everything except the monthly management. If you already have management services, Link and Link guarantees we can meet or beat your current pricing as well as exceed your expectations of management throughout our relationship. Below are examples of the fees associated with our property management services. We do not charge fees for the use of our vendors nor do we charge a fee for coordinating repairs.
- One time lease up $1,000
- Full property management services condo – $400 tenant procurement fee $100 dollar flat fee per month
- Full property management services single family home – $400 tenant procurement fee and 8% per month of the monthly rent
- Full property management services 2-5 single family homes – $400 dollar tenant procurement fee 7% per month of the monthly rent
- Full Property Management services 6-12 single family homes – $400 dollar tenant procurement fee 6% per month of the monthly rent
- Full property management services Multiplex 3-15 units – $400 tenant procurement fee for vacant units and 8% per month of the gross collected rents
- Full Property management services Multiplex over 16 units with onsite manager – $400 tenant procurement fee for vacant units and 7% per month of the gross collected rents
- HOA Management – Please contact us for pricing.
Vacation rental & monitoring during the lease term under 1 year – 10% of the full rental amount
12 Month Services -
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)