Contacting Property Manager...
3 Options Realty- Shane Cargile904 Macy Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Property Management by 3 Options Realty
There are two good questions any homeowner in the process of making a decision about leasing residential property should ask:
- Why should I use a professional property manager?
- Why should I employ 3 Options Realty?
While we are a progressive company, we are selective about who we serve. Our objective is to give personal service to both our landlords and our tenants. Unlike the industry standard, we do not hand over our operations to a staff. Rather, each pairing of landlords and tenants is assigned a sole agent. This agent handles all aspects of leasing and management for your account. When you employ us, you are free from day to day management chores. All you need to do is cash the monthly rent check. We really do the rest!
But what does it cost you to employ our services, and what services do we offer? We charge eight percent of the gross monthly rent proceeds as a management fee. For that we do the following:
Manage the tenant:
- Collect maximum monthly rents.
- Collect maximum amounts for security deposits.
- Collect maximum amounts for pet deposits (if applicable).
- Use a real estate trust account to process and retain all deposits. (Please ask us about this very important feature.)
- Service tenant periodic needs.
- Process contract terminations, and evictions (if necessary)
- Insure compliance with Georgia landlord tenant laws
- Insure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws
- Conduct comprehensive move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections.
- Coordinate minor maintenance services.
- Coordinate major maintenance services with Owner consultation
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies
- Generate a monthly financial report
- Generate an annual financial summary
- File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS
- Professional market research to determine fair market rents.
- Professional advice on preparing the property for maximum results in marketing.
- Broad market advertising (multiple listing service, company website, and internet syndication).
- Skilled showing of property to prospective tenants.
- Employment of a universal lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Professional signage to attract drive by applicants.
- Comprehensive rental applicant interview.
- Extensive applicant background screening (credit, employment, residential history).
- Expert negotiation of rental agreements.
- Professional drafting of custom rental agreements.
- Careful conduct of move-in/move-out inspections.
We, at 3 Options Realty, are concerned with fostering an ongoing business relationship with both you and our tenants. We are less concerned with short-term financial benefit to the company. We have a long-term view. We want you to be so satisfied with our services that you cannot wait to refer us to friends and family with a similar real estate need. In pursuit of this company goal, we realize that our reputation is on the line every day. We are comfortable with that, and we think you will be too.
Finally, we do not cloak our incidental operating fees in legal gobbledygook. We announce them right up front so you know what you're getting when you make the decision to hire us. We believe this makes for a more sustainable relationship, because there are no surprises once we are under way. Our business model is built on this fundamental precept.
You may find some property management companies that will offer to do some services for less than we offer, but we believe that nobody can do them better. This is because of our unique business model, where the same agent does both the leasing and the property management. Uniquely, at 3 Options Realty, your agent will know you, your property, and your tenant. This awareness minimizes confusion. And confusion is the most frustrating part of managing residential property, for both owner and property manager. If you have questions about any of these fees, please contact us, we'll gladly explain the benefit and the necessity.
We principally serve the North Metro Atlanta area, including the communities of Gainsville, Cumming, Dacula, Alpharetta, Roswell, Acworth, Canton, Smyrna, Vinings, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Duluth, Lilburn and Lawrenceville., but we also have agents serving in the mid and southern regions of the city in Douglas, Fulton, Clayton, and Dekalb counties.