Contacting Property Manager...
33rd Company, Inc
10451 Glen Eagle Circle
Saint Paul, MN 55129
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Complete HOA & CIC Management Services
33rd Company® Property Management offers complete Home Owners Association and Common Interest Communities Management Services in Minnesota.
As a Fully Licensed Brokerage, Leasing and Professional Property Management Firm, our company can help your Association SUCCEED!
Our Administrative and Accounting Services can be tailored to fit your specific Association management needs.
Administrative Service Can Include
- Sending compliance letters to those who do not comply with the Declarations and rules of the Association
- Attending annual or periodic meetings and performing on-site walkthroughs
- Preparing and distributing annual meeting notices, proxy requirements and an agenda for each meeting
- Negotiating and executing service contracts
- Assisting in acquiring the necessary insurance for the common elements and the Association
- Assisting in handling insurance claims
- Preparing resale certificates and escrow questionnaire information
- Communicating with homeowners on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Keeping up with laws and court cases which may effect homeowners
- Working with the Board to initiate a committee process within the Association to afford owners the opportunity for direct participation.
- Providing owner lists from County Assessor's Records
- Maintaining association WebPages with current financial information
Accounting Services Can Include
- Maintaining specified operating and reserve accounts with signature cards and bank reconciliations
- Paying invoices in a timely manner
- Providing monthly financial statements for operating and reserve accounts
- Collecting assessments and delinquencies.
- Working with an attorney to process collection actions.
- Handling payroll and taxes for onsite managers
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget
- Working with auditor for annual tax and audit preparations