Contacting Property Manager...
33rd Company Property Management
7301 West 129th Street #100
Overland Park, KS 66213
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
33rd Company is your FIRST Choice in Residential Property Management:
- LIFETIME TENANT GUARANTEE (The best in the industry, see website for details)
- LOWEST Delinquency Rate Nationally (Less than 1/2% eviction rate)
- Longest Tenancy (currently averages 3.2 years - which minimizes turnovers)
- "Managed Vacancy Time" between tenants
- Full Security Deposit reconciliation
- Full Service – not Warehouse Service
- Owners name is NOT on the Lease, helping to protect you from liability
- Experience, Experience, Experience! CRMC Certified. In business since 1993.
- Better Management...Better Results...33rd Company, Inc.
33rd Company is your premier Residential Property Management Company service the greater Kansas City Metro Area. We have the local expertise to manage your most valuable investment and place the best tenants. With over $250 million in managed residential properties, we are one of the largest property managements companies. Our company is the only company that offers a LIFETIME GUARANTEE of EVERY Tenant we place! We can do this because we have the best screening and selection process in the country. You can trust 33rd Company to provide you the very best management available in the industry today. We use state-of-the-art software and systems and have trained dedicated process driven Employees (and not independent contractors or independent agents working their own accounts). Our team will be there when your need them most. Our processes are tested with over 20 years of management experience. We have some of the very best talent in the industry, and can give you the peace of mind you need with your investment properties.
Property Management Services
- Marketing: Our rental Marketing efforts includes advertising on over 100+ websites. We track incoming internet data (clicks , impressions, etc.) and provide owners with the most exposure for available listings. Our time to rent a home averages less than 30 days. We always accompany prospects for occupied showings, and have all the contractors you need to get your home 'rent ready'.
- Leasing: We have one of the best leases in the country. Rock solid terms and addendums that have been used for over 20 years. Our leasing service includes comprehensive move-in documentation, court supported high resolution digital pictures, detailed move-in condition reports, and the knowledge that one of the best management companies in the country will stand behind our leases every step of the way.
- On-line Accounting: You have on-line access to your own property portal, and can see the activity on your property real time 24/7. You get comprehensive monthly statement, and real time account register, EOY statement summaries, 1099-MISC, requested invoices, and more, all on-line. You can be sure that your accounts are managed to the penny, and that your cash flow is documented properly.
- Maintenance & Repairs: We use only licensed and bonded vendors to perform maintenance and repairs on your home. Our vendors have gone thru a detailed and comprehensive vetting process, to ensure that you have the most qualified vendors available. We also share our volume discounts with you so that you get the some of the very best pricing available in the market. Your home will be well maintained and sale ready when/if the time comes to sell the property.
- Trust & Performance: When it comes to hiring a management company, you need one that will protect your asset and deliver the best CASH FLOW results (minimum vacancy, low eviction rate, longer tenancies, less turnover, etc.). Don't make the mistake of hiring a "Discount" management company that does not place good tenants, or provide good management. Your overall cash flow will be far worse with a company that provides poor service and marketing to Owners and Tenants. When it comes to management fees, they are tax deductible anyway, so saving a few dollars on a cheaper management company is generally a losing strategy, and results in poor overall cash flow.
- 33rd Company is the experts choice for residential property management. Give us a call TODAY!