Contacting Property Manager...
A&G Rental Management, LLC
1800 SW First Ave
Portland, OR 97201
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
About A & G Rental Management, LLC Services:
- We are licensed Property Managers in the State of Oregon and we will market your property, find you a tenant, process all lease paperwork, take care of all move in and move out inspections and take care of them throughout their length of tenancy.
- We provide all of the necessary communication with the tenant regarding complaints, problems or suggestions.
- We collect the monthly rent and process all notices when there is a failure to pay rent.
- We know and understand Landlord Tenant Laws and will respond to any issues as they may arise.
- We will provide 24 to 48 hour worry free maintenance and will respond to all emergency repairs. We have a reliable vendor list of sub contractors of which are licensed and insured and will do our best to act quickly and repair or fix the situation with the least possible cost to the owner.
- We will provide low cost advertising and will market your investment through our industry contacts and resources.
- We will pay the monthly bills for any advertising and maintenance associated with your investment property. You will receive a monthly check for your net income.
- We will provide a monthly accounting statement of income and expenses as well as a year end accounting statement which will make the year end tax accounting easier for you.
One Time Management or Vacancy Fill Services
For owners who feel they can handle the day to day management of their property, but need some help in locating and qualifying tenants, we can help. We can show the property, take the application, run our normal credit check and background investigation on the prospective tenants and for you. We then will draw up the rental agreement on terms you specify and collect the first months rent and security deposit and provide the key to the tenant. From that point, we are out of the picture and you take over managing the rental.