Contacting Property Manager...
Absolute Island Management, Inc.
55 New Orleans Road
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Welcome to Absolute Island Management, Inc.
We specialize in Investor Long Term Rental Management as well as Horizontal Property Regime Management in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. This includes professional property management services from contract and lease administration, to annual budgeting, accounting, delinquency management, code enforcement and vendor coordination.
We will customize the experience for our owners and investors offering them the services they need to ensure a well managed asset. We always stay in touch and are extremely responsive.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR NOI(Net Operating Income)
As a professional property management firm, our job is to act as agent for you, the owner/investor, to maximize your net operating income by minimizing your operating expenses, collecting rents timely, locating prospective tenants quickly (determining their creditworthiness and performing a background check), and providing maintenance services. We take the same successful approach performed by large multifamily developers and apartment managers and bring this knowledge and our experience to the individual investor. This will give you an advantage in the independent rental owner real estate market.
SERVICES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR:
- Qualification of prospective tenants through credit reporting services, criminal background check, eviction search, check fraud search.
- Minimum income requirements for tenants with verification of income source.
- Maximum exposure gained through ongoing print and internet advertising as well as referrals drawn from a network of real estate sales agents.
- Referrals drawn from a network of real estate sales agents./LI>
Rental Collection Services
- Central point for rent collections through our office or online for our residents.
- Security deposits retained in escrow, according to South Carolina Real Estate Commission rules and regulations.
- Direct Deposit payment for owner funds made on the 6th of the month (or following business day).
- Monthly owner statements issued with a full accounting of receipts, expenses, charges and disbursements.
- Net rental funds disbursed to owners in a timely manner, according to South Carolina Real Estate Commission rules and regulations.
- Customer service specialists available to answer tenant questions and concerns.
- Timely responses to repair requests.
- Tenants informed of any applicable neighborhood or plantation regulations.
- Tenants provided with helpful information to aid with settling into their new homes.
- Owners advised of current market conditions.
- Owners kept informed of issues pertaining to their specific rental properties.
- We are always available via email, phone or in the office to our investors.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Owners consulted on all major repairs.
- Repairs and services arranged as needed, to maintain the value of the property.
- Recommendations offered to improve tenant satisfaction and maintain property condition.
- Repairs overseen, to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Quarterly property inspections provided to protect owner's valuable investment.
- Move-In/Move-Out inspections conducted with tenants to assess property condition.
- Arrangements made for yard maintenance, HVAC maintenance, pool maintenance, and pest control, as needed. Key control and access provided for regularly scheduled services.
- Services monitored to ensure performance as contracted.
- Available 24 hours a day to serve owners and tenants via on call answering service.
Our management fees range between 10-15% of the gross monthly income collected. The actual monthly management fee is based on variables of services needed. Leasing fees are calculated separately from the monthly management fee.
SERVICES FOR COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT:
Absolute Island Management also offers board members and community associations peace of mind by always inspecting what we expect. These services include:
- Covenant and Code Enforcement
- Property Inspections
- Accounting Services
- Reporting Services
- Followup - We will always follow up and help keep the board on track to achieve their goals
Request your free quote to find out more. We look forward to working with you.
Absolute Island Management, Inc. "We Keep In Touch"