Contacting Property Manager...
ABSOLUTE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
P.O. BOX 1104
Prince George, VA 23875
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Professional, Prompt and Courteous Service
As a family owned and operated business we strive to provide each of our clients and their tenants with professional, prompt, and courteous service and treat all clients and tenants with respect and dignity.
Prepare Your Property to be Rented
- meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount.
- coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed.
- advertise and show units
Thorough Screening of Applicants
- thoroughly review each prospective tenant's rental and credit history, including prior evictions.
- verify your new tenant's current employment and stated income.
- contact your new tenant's previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property.
- discuss the results of the screening process with you and make our recommendation.
Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant
- collect the first month's rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier's check prior to your tenant's move-in.
- prepare all rental and lease agreements.
- meet with your new tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to his or her move-in.
- document your property's condition utilizing digital photography prior to your new tenant's move-in.
- have your tenant complete and sign a “Rental Property Assessment” report verifying the condition of the property at the time of his or her move-in.
- instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
Servicing of all Inquires and Complaints
- provide quick response and resolution to all inquires and complaints
- keep a detailed record of all communication
Prompt Rental Receipt Collections and Disbursements
- promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
- disburse the rental proceeds in the manner instructed by you on a monthly basis.
- serve notices to “Pay Rent or Quit” if rent has not been paid by the fifth day of each month.
- coordinate the start of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant in the event the rent is not paid.
- coordinate all interior and exterior maintenance and repairs
- plan and coordinate all capital improvements for the property
- coordinate all lawn care, snow removal and trash removal
Reporting and Record Retention
- monthly detail on ledger entries for property
- monthly detail of income statement for property
- annual reporting, structured for tax reporting
- maintain all historical records