Contacting Property Manager...
Accurate & Reliable Management -(CMCA) Certification
P.O. Box 20140
Newark, NJ 07101
New York, NY 10008
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
We provide property management services to small Condos, Co-ops Buildings, Planned Communities, Homeowners Association, and commercial & residential Rental properties in New York & New Jersey Areas.
Below is an outline of property management services that can be tailored to suit your property management needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Fiscal Services: This involves responsibility for such services as:
- Billing, collecting, and depositing assessments.
- Developing accounts payable procedures and paying association's bills.
- Preparing payroll for on-site personnel
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, and reserve analyses.
- Maintaining financial records in accordance with recognized and acceptable procedures.
- Risk management and insurance.
Human Resources and General Support: This involves responsibility for such services as:
- Assisting in the hiring, terminating, and supervising of on-site personnel and contractors.
- Monitoring the work of the employees and contractors
- Evaluating the performance of the employees and contractors
- Dealing with and assisting sellers and prospective buyers
- Rules enforcement and Dispute resolution
- Provide diligent and faithful service and use reasonable care and skill
- Develop a sense of community through different social activities
Administrative Services: This involves responsibility for such services as:
- Preparing, arranging, and attending annual meeting, board meeting, and committee meetings.
- Maintaining the unit owners' roster, records, and files.
- Dealing with attorneys and preparing and processing transfer information on resale.
- Reviewing standard operating procedures and providing guidance to the board on policy issues.
- Dealing with CPAs, Attorneys, Insurance Carrier, Bankers, residents, board members and Contractors.
Property/Facility Maintenance: This involves responsibility for such services as:
- Inspecting the common areas and any other property that the association is obligated to maintain.
- Arranging for maintenance, repairs, and replacement and responding to emergencies.
- Recording and processing work orders and providing ground inspection reports
- Bidding and contracting for services.