Contacting Property Manager...
Action 1 Property Management
2340 Santa Rita Road #9
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
A Little About Action 1 Properties
Sales and Property Management
The Action 1 Management Team has over 33+ years of experienced and licensed Brokers, Realtors, Property Managers, Certified Residential and Senior Real Estate Specialists.
Action 1 brokers are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), ECHO Fair Housing Board of Directors, East Bay Association of Realtors and local Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The brokers routinely participate in continuing education to keep up to date on the latest real estate and property management rules and regulations.
Their combined experience and knowledge make them a winning team that provides outstanding service and results.
You can expect professional, ethical, reliable and efficient service. That is what makes Action 1 your preferred Property Management Company!
Good Management has One Goal
To maximize income and minimize expenses. Action 1 Property Management maintains a high standard of reliability and accountability giving owners true peace of mind that comes with knowing their property is in the best hands possible.
From Start to Finish, you are covered. We are here to manage all aspects of your rentals, listing your properties for sale, assisting you in purchasing a new property or a 1031 Exchange. We invite you to Experience our 5 Star Service!
Service you can Expect
- Post 'for rent/lease' yard sign
- Place lockbox at property for agent access
- Advertise property on website, and syndicate to hundreds of online rental sites
- Receive all prospective applicant phone calls and emails
- Schedule showings and show property to prospective tenants
- Screen tenants by checking references, credit history, rental history, eviction and criminal history.
- Prepare lease documentation and arrange lease signing appointment with new tenant when approved
- Confirm tenant renters insurance coverage
- Collect first month rent & security deposit
- Perform walk through with new tenant at move-in
- Provide copies of all documentation to property owner.
- Collect month rents and receive all tenant phone calls for maintenance or repairs, if any.
- Follow up on any late rent payments
- Manage repairs as needed, calling owner for approval when necessary
- Pay vendor invoices on owner behalf
- Issue monthly statement showing income and expenses
- Pay owner proceeds via electronic deposit to owners account
- Monitor property to increase or decrease rent when necessary to ensure maximum return in investment, and minimize vacancies
- Available by phone, email, text.
- Provide digital documentation for you records
- Periodic property review to identify property conditions during tenancy.
- Negotiate and prepare renewal lease agreements when tenants leases expire.
- Issue notices to tenants for whatever action is necessary.
- Manage the move-out process by performing a pre-move out inspection and final walk-through with the tenant.
- Complete security deposit reconciliation and any refunds due to tenant.
Management Fee Structure
Comprehensive Property Management Services for:
Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Duets, Duplex/Triples/FourplexOur Services are billed at 10% of the monthly rents collected for the first property and 9.5% for each additional property. Our management fees are deducted from your account when lease/rent payment is received and posted. During periods of vacancy we do not charge a management fee for our services. Remember, if you don't get paid, we don't get paid.
Lease Tenant Finder Service allows Owners to manage their own properties
This service allows you to manage the property yourself. Action 1 Property Management will find a qualified tenant for 5% of the annual lease amount. We will assess, show, advertise, screen, check credit check criminal background, references and deliver a qualified tenant. We are paid only when we complete our file and you have an approved tenant in place. This service saves owners costly and lengthy vacancy periods as well as time from their busy schedules.