Contacting Property Manager...
Action 1 Property Management
3958 Valley Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
A Little About
Action 1 Property Management
Sales and Property Management
The Action 1 Management Team has over 33+ years of experienced and licensed Brokers, Realtors, Property Managers, Certified Residential and Senior Real Estate Specialists.
Their combined experience and knowledge make them a winning team that provides outstanding service and results.
You can expect professional, ethical, reliable and efficient service. That is what makes Action 1 your preferred Property Management Company!
Good Management has One Goal
To maximize income and minimize expenses. Action 1 Property Management maintains a high standard of reliability and accountability giving owners true peace of mind that comes with knowing their property is in the best hands possible.
From Start to Finish, you are covered. We are here to manage all aspects of your rentals, listing your properties for sale, assisting you in purchasing a new property or a 1031 Exchange. We invite you to Experience our 5 Star Service!
Service you can Expect
- Email Service to Realtors advising everyone your property is available for lease
- Posting a Yard Sign "For Lease"
- Postings on over 37 websites both local and national
- Putting Properties on the Multiple Listing Service
- Posting a professional listing on Craigslist
- A complimentary virtual tour of each property
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Screen Tenants; Check references for credit, rental history, and criminal background
- Prepare lease contract and disclosure documents
- Collect Rents, all rents are due on the first of each month
- Computerized accounting services and statements with receipts for repairs if any occur
- Automatic deposit of proceeds to your account
- Post three day notices as necessary
- Monitor property to increase rents when necessary to ensure maximum return on investment
- Manage repairs as needed and performed by competent-licensed personnel or a repair person of your choice
- Supervising repairs and 24hr. Emergency service
- Digital documentation sent to your email account
- Order and manage Home Warranties for all properties when requested
- Complete walk through of the property with each tenant accounting for the condition when the tenant moves in and also when the tenant moves out.
- Property inspections to check for condition, tenant care and preventative maintenance
Comprehensive Property Management Services for Single Family Homes, Condos and Townhouses
Our Services are billed at 10% of the monthly rents collected for the first property and 9.5% for each additional property. Our management fees are deducted from your account when lease/rent payment is received and posted. During periods of vacancy we do not charge a management fee for our services. Remember, if you don't get paid, we don't get paid.
Lease Tenant Finder Service allows Owners to manage their own properties
This service allows you to manage the property yourself. Action 1 Property Management will find a qualified tenant for 5% of the annual lease amount. We will assess, show, advertise, screen, check credit check criminal background, references and deliver a qualified tenant. We are paid only when we complete our file and you have an approved tenant in place. This service saves owners costly and lengthy vacancy periods as well as time from their busy schedules.