Contacting Property Manager...
Adept Community Management11875 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Within California, the management of Homeowner Association communities has become increasingly complex, requiring compliance with continuously updated legislative acts and mounds of ongoing paperwork. As a result, very few HOAs fully comply with existing laws, placing themselves and their property owners at risk.
As a professional management company we can play an instrumental role in alleviating these problems by fostering a climate of common care and concern through strong lines of communication and consistency in the enforcement of the communities' governing documents.
Service by a Professionally Trained Staff
Adept's service professionals are professionally trained through an extensive training support process, which includes coursework offered by the California Association of Community Managers. Adept's customized training program and management tools consistently support a high level of service including.
- Three formal training seminars covering all aspects of Community Management and Principles of California Law.
- Tools to facilitate visits to your location to gather specific details about your environment and your needs.
- The knowledge and experience to offer and implement all of Adept's value-added resources
Association Management, (holding monthly meetings of homeowners, regulatory compliance, reserve study analysis, and other general management tasks)
Financial Management, (collecting dues from members, paying vendors, bookkeeping, and other financial tasks)
Property Management, (management of the physical building properties including property maintenance and supervision of facilities operations, repairs and upgrades)
Association Management Services
- Prepare Meeting, Agenda and Minutes.
- Attend Board Meeting/HOA Annual Meetings
- Maintain current roster of members
- Provide HOA documents to Escrow Agents/Lenders
- Publish and distribute newsletter
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Prepare the Board of Directors
- Daily Posting to Accounts
- Prepare Invoices & Statements
- Banking as Needed (at least twice per week)
- Reconciliation of All Accounts; Checking, Saving, Money Market, Etc.
- Paying All Account Payable
- Providing Detailed Financial Reports Monthly
- Monitoring of Investment Fund Rollovers
- Gathering of Data for Independent Auditors
- Review of Financial Statements with Board
- Preparation of Pro Forma Operating Budget
- Mailing Year-End Statements to Membership
- Engage CPA for Tax Returns, Annual Review or Audits
- Perform periodic site reviews
- Schedule and review the maintenance, repair and renovation of Association property
- Respond to HOA member request for service
- Maintain Property Inventory