Contacting Property Manager...
Advanced Property Management, Inc.
P.O. Box 269
Ellicott City, MD 21041
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Advanced Property Management, Inc. is the Home Rental Expert in the Howard, Anne Arundel, Harford and Baltimore County areas. We offer professional leasing and property management of single family homes, town homes, and condominiums. Your property does not compete with shopping centers and office buildings - and we don't sell real estate or manage any associations. Managing your residential property is our only priority. With APM, you can expect prompt, efficient service to achieve the highest return possible with the minimum amount of problems and worries. Guaranteed.
If your property is already occupied or we have successfully placed a qualified resident in your property, we extend our services to the full management of your property. This includes:
- Collection of monthly rent, handling of late fees and bounced checks, as well as handling all court proceedings related to non-payment of rent
- Security deposit handling in accordance to Maryland state laws
- Monthly owner proceeds and statements, year-end statements, complete with copies of any bills and/or correspondences
- Detailed inspection at the beginning and end of each tenancy and 6 months after any new tenancy. This is to ensure your property is being properly maintained. Additional inspections can be done at the request of the owner.
- Renewal of leases in accordance to the current market conditions
- Prompt response to necessary repairs. Non-emergency repair orders estimated over $200.00 must be approved by the owner
- Management of all issues relating to the residents
- Acquire all required property licensing and certifications in accordance to state and county laws
Our maintenance work is fully guaranteed for one year in addition to any manufacturer or contractor guarantee. We hold our contractors, many of which have worked with us for 10 years or more, to very high standards. If any maintenance work is done improperly or you are overcharged, we make it our top priority to rectify the mistake.
We provide quality leasing services in order to attract the most highly qualified resident to lease your home. Our leasing process includes:
- Payment for and placement of all advertising related to your property
- Property showings to perspective residents
- Complete resident screenings including credit check of all three credit reporting agencies, full criminal background check, and full rental history check
- Lease preparation and ratification
We are so confident in our tenant screening process that we back it with a guarantee - if a resident that we have placed fails to pay rent, we handle all court and eviction expenses at no cost to you.