Contacting Property Manager...
Advanced Property Management, Inc.P.O. Box 269
Ellicott City, MD 21041
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Advanced Property Management, Inc. is the home rental expert in the Harford, Howard, Anne Arundel and Baltimore County areas. We offer professional leasing and property management of single family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Your property does not compete with shopping centers and office buildings - and we don't sell real estate or manage any associations.Managing your residential property is our only priority.With APM, you can expect prompt, efficient service to achieve the highest return possible with the minimum amount of problems and worries. Guaranteed.
1. Advanced Rents - Your monthly rent proceeds will be in the mail or direct deposited within the first 3 business days of every month, even if the tenant has not paid yet. We are the only company in MD to offer this benefit and we do it to assure you that we are motivated to collect your rent in a timely manner every month. Also, it allows your cash flow to be consistent and reliable while providing you peace-of-mind.
2. Court Cost Guarantee - If a tenant that we place in your home defaults for any reason, we pay for all court and eviction costs at no additional cost to you!
3. Maintenance Guarantee - All maintenance performed on your home by our carefully-selected licensed contractors is guaranteed for 1 year. If a misdiagnosed or improperly repair is made, we rectify the problem at no additional cost to you.
If your property is already occupied or we have successfully placed a qualified resident in your property, we extend our services to the full management of your property. This include:
- Collection of monthly rent, handling of late fees and bounced checks, as well as handling all court proceedings related to non-payment of rent
- Security deposit handling in accordance to Maryland state laws
- Monthly owner proceeds and statements, year-end statements, complete with copies of any bills and/or correspondences
- Detailed inspection at the beginning and end of each tenancy and 6 months after any new tenancy. This is to ensure your property is being properly maintained. Additional inspections can be done at the request of the owner.
- Renewal of leases in accordance to the current market conditions
- Prompt response to necessary repairs. Non-emergency repair orders estimated over $200.00 must be approved by the owner
- Management of all issues relating to the residents
- Acquire all required property licensing and certifications in accordance to state and county laws
We provide quality leasing services in order to attract the most highly qualified resident to lease your home. Our leasing process includes:
- Payment for and placement of all advertising related to your property
- Property showings to perspective residents
- Complete resident screenings including credit check of all three credit reporting agencies, full criminal background check, and full rental history check
- Lease preparation and ratification