Contacting Property Manager...
3877 Grand View Blvd
Los Angeles , CA 90066
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
Why AE Hospitality for Homeowners?
At AE Hospitality we believe that we can help homeowners increase the potential profits gained from short term property rentals. By providing potential guests with a level of service and satisfaction of the highest caliber, we will ensure that you have greater revenues, occupancy rates and more repeat customers than would generally be expected, therefore maximizing your profits.
We also understand how important your property is to you, and consequently we focus a significant amount of our efforts on keeping each and every home and apartment in the best possible condition. Amongst other procedures this involves receiving a suitable security deposit from each customer, detailed checks of properties after every stay so as to locate and repair damages etc, as well as comprehensive screenings of all potential guests.
Photo ID is always required as part of this process, and we keep copies of the passports or identification cards indefinitely, for any future reference. All clients are also required to have a hold place on their credit cards before they are able to rent any of our units. Our carefully crafted rental agreement protects homeowners from any incidental damage that can sometimes occur.
We also offer the option of Property Protection Insurance/Safety Deposits to our guests, guaranteeing peace of mind for both owner and customer alike.
Advantages of working with AE Hospitality
- No startup costs or fees unless we actually receive a booking for your property
- Access to a Designated Account Specialist, allowing the efficient management of one's property through a single point of contact
- Access to a large and diverse clientele including international guests from Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Properties marketed via top of the line rental management software (Escapia) which allows guests to make instant reservations through a wide range of marketing channels, as well as contacting us directly.
- Homeowner Access allows you to track rental reservations, property specific expense/revenue information, and many other things online anytime, anywhere.
- We provide monthly homeowner statements to allow easy auditing for owners
- Ability to provide guests with an exceptional level of service, through specialized services such as Meet & Greet on arrival, Housekeeping Services, Private Chef Service etc. (Offered either individually or through all inclusive packages)
We market your property both from our own website and through a variety of proven marketing channels/partners.
Each property is given a dedicated page, where detailed photos and property information are shown to ensure that each and every guest chooses the home that is right for him/her.
VerticalResponse email database and Escapia reservations software allows us to create a detailed permanent record of previous and potential clients, who are then sent regular information and offers if they accept.
Flash Sales are offered for last minute reservations to ensure that occupancy rates are always high.
Using our expertise in short property rentals in the Los Angeles area, we will work with you to make sure that the rates you receive are at an optimum level. Factors including demand trends, seasonal variations and location are all taken into consideration.
Our advanced rate management engine allows us to adjust rates automatically according to changing market conditions, which in turn ensures that property revenues and occupancy rates are always maximized.
Our system eliminates inaccurate guesswork when it comes to setting property rental rates, by automatically setting suitable rates for regular stays as well as last minute deals. Discounts are also given based on length of stay, and several other perks are provided which all together make the rental process as smooth as it should be.
Your designated account specialist will of course always consult and update you on any changes that we plan to make to ensure trust and transparency.
As different cities in the Greater Los Angeles area have different transient occupancy laws and tax rules, we will make sure that you are equipped with the relevant business licenses and necessary tax paperwork.