Contacting Property Manager...
AG Real Estate
1343 Locust Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
AG Real Estate provides commercial property management services to Northern California. Since 1991 our sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches our clients and enhances the lives of the people we serve.
We’re a hardworking group of professionals, keen on providing top talent, service, and advice to our clients.
It’s our pleasure to make life less stressful as well as more profitable for those who hire us.
We distinguish our brokerage and management services through client advisory representation in which we’re providing and adding value.
Our management includes: acting as the first point of contact for tenants, maintaining professional relationships with accountants, contract vendors, insurance agents and attorneys if necessary;
Advertising, marketing, showing available space and leasing the property; interior and exterior maintenance; collecting rent and fees from tenants; coordinating contracts, issuing purchase orders, paying invoices, purchasing supplies, and general accounting and banking needs; helping create, maintain and follow a budget for both short term and long term goals; and admin tasks like reporting and records which might include income statements, annual reports, rent roll, occupancy reports, historical records and file backups of online systems.
- Process rental income
- Review and pay invoices
- Maintain financial reports
- 24~7 Access to account statements
- Calculate CPI increases & CAM expenses
- Recommend rental increases
- Negotiate vendor contracts & services
- Review vendor performance
- Research comparable properties
- Maximize Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Inspect property
- Recommend corrective action
- Handle maintenance emergencies
- Oversee renovations and repairs
- Oversee subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Run tenant credit & background checks
- Maintain communication with tenants
- Prepare rent increase letters & other correspondence
- Coordinate move-ins and move-outs
Contact us today for a consultation.