Contacting Property Manager...
All County Preferred Property Management
1802 S. Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Want a property manager that focuses ONLY on property management? All County is the top choice! A company that only manages properties is not distracted with selling houses, but is always focused on your property management needs.
All County Preferred Property Management offers comprehensive property management and rental services for both owners and tenants. We specialize in full-service management of single family homes, condos, townhomes and apartment buildings. If you own, or are thinking about purchasing Rental Property in East Central Florida, Space Coast/Brevard County, you need our services! We have a great team of property managers and support staff and we are eager to work for you. Our years of experience will give you the peace of mind that your investment is being handled properly. We make owning rental property a simple, profitable, and enjoyable experience.
The hassles of property management can leave you feeling frazzled for many reasons: costly advertising, lengthy background checks, bad tenants, time-consuming repair jobs and the like can wear on even the most motivated homeowner.
At All County, we're experts in property management - from marketing and tenant screening to lease negotiation and rent collection. We take the hassle out of property management so that you can enjoy being an owner, not a landlord.
Marketing your property
All County has a strong marketing program to attract prospective tenants. We implement all current available resources to secure qualified tenants for our homeowners as quickly as possible. Below are some of the following resources we utilize:
- Yard Signs
- Internet Advertising (hundreds of websites that cater to renters)
- Broker Referral Program
- Tenant Referral Program
- Your property goes into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- We can consider special requests (for advertising on specialty websites or other media)
Qualifying the Tenant
One of the most important things we do is place the proper tenant into your unit. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to review of the the following:
- National Terrorist Action List
- Civil search for any evictions or litigation
- Criminal search for any felonies and misdemeanors
- FDLE sexual predator search
- Credit check to determine how individual handles their obligations
- Employment verification
- Rental check for previous 5 years
- Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
- Social Security Number verification
Even when we have secured a qualified tenant, our job has just begun. Now we take care of the day-to-day operations of ensuring that your investment performs to your expectations.
We are a full-service management company. Due to our success over the years, we have been able to keep our fees low. We handle the lease preparation, execution, and renewals. Our philosophy is "WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY - WE MAKE MONEY". When your property is vacant and costing you money, it is costing us too!
We specialize in long-term rentals (leases that are 6 months or longer)! We always start with a 1-year lease, unless you request otherwise. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.