Contacting Property Manager...
ASM Properties, LLC
217 Jamestown Park Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
It's a rewarding challenge to be a privately owned property management and real estate company. Our goal is to provide top quality management service that's difficult to find elsewhere. We believe in treating our client's investment real estate as our own. We guarantee quality tenants which results in fewer maintenance issues and a positive cash flow. We stress a consistent flow of communication between owners, tenants and our company. There are no questions or concerns when you choose ASM Properties for your management needs.
ASM Properties are partners with NAR, Williamson County Chamber of Commerce and TAR. We are members of the Williamson County, Cool Springs and Brentwood Chamber of Commerce. We specialize in residential and commercial management and excel in residential and commercial real estate for buyers and sellers.
Real Estate Management
- Reasonable rates
- Direct deposits
- Routine checks on the properties
- Quality management services
- Transfer of utilities
- Quality maintenance services at reasonable rates
- Negotiate lease renewals and increases on a timely basis
- Networking with Realtors, relocation companies and corporations
- Inspections and evaluation of the properties
- Showing properties by appointment only
- Verification on all new tenants with Verification Service, Inc.
- Communication and correspondence with owners and tenants
- Determine maximum rent under the current market conditions
- State of the art owners reports by the 20th of the month
- Maintain files on all tenants, including all charges, deposits, pet fees etc.
- Placing a sign in the yard of the properties & with information flyers
- Multi-channel marketing strategies
- Marketing with our web site www.asmprop.com & www.dailynewsclassifieds.com
- Financial records on each property, including documentation for revenues and expenditures
- Treating your investment property as if it was our own