Contacting Property Manager...
Allegis Residential Services
7857 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Allegis Residential Services is San Diego's oldest premier Community Association Management Company. Founded in 1971, Allegis has a long history of successful property management and HOA Building Services. We offer superior financial, management, and maintenance solutions for homeowners seeking quality results.
Allegis is the first choice for community associations concerned with preserving property values and protecting financial resources. Our maintenance and construction services are solely in the community association business. The homeowner's association is our customer; therefore you can expect timely, high quality and competitively priced service.
- We provide individual websites for each association at no charge where all accounting information is accessible in "real time" by the Board of Directors.
- All clients have separate trust checking accounts.
- Each invoice is screened for accuracy by at least two people before payment, with the check being signed by yet a third person.
- Only the Board of Directors can access the Reserve Accounts, which requires at least two signatures.
- Allegis constantly tracks all financial institutions for the highest yield on insured accounts for Reserves.
- All accounts are monitored for compliance with the FDIC insurance limits.
- Provide monthly aged delinquency reports and comprehensive collection activity.
- Furnish comprehensive monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Assists Board of Directors in preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Solicit thorough audit bids.
- Client notary service.
- Highly qualified managers who are knowledgeable and trained in Community Association operations and law through continuing education programs.
- Working relationships with product and service vendors who provide the best quality for the most reasonable and competitive prices.
- Vast experience in reconstruction and major projects such as roofing, painting, paving, termite tenting and other major improvements.
- Comprehensive bid and vendor contract packages designed with the ultimate protection and best value for the Association.
- Association Manager on-duty coverage, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Monthly board meeting attendance by Association Manager.
- Coordinate Association Annual Meetings.
- Consistent property walk throughs and inspection with Association Manager.
- Warning letters and formal complaint administration.
- Comprehensive Association corporate file retention system.
- Key and parking permit coordination.
- Allegis is a Licensed B General Contractor (Lic. # 777174).
- Below market prices on parts and supplies due to volume purchasing.
- Maintenance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Fleet of fully equipped maintenance vehicles.
- Professionally trained maintenance and construction personnel provide high quality service in all aspects of property maintenance and repair.
- Flood Control
- Roof Leaks, etc