Contacting Property Manager...
Allegro Property Management
5604 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
About Allegro Property Management
Allegro Property Management is a residential Property Management firm, with the main office located in West Seattle. We are a forward thinking, social media-focused company. Allegro specializes in the management of single-family residential homes, condos, townhouses and multi-family buildings in King and Pierce Counties. Our highest priority is to maximize your cash flow and protect the value of your asset. We work very hard to establish quality client relationships and to represent homeowners with professionalism and knowledge. We accomplish this through active communication and follow-through.
Our owners/brokers personally own investment property in the Seattle area and possess an extensive background in property management, as well as residential sales. Our agents are carefully chosen and have acquired extensive training and experience in their area of expertise. We offer very personal service to all of our clients.
If you do decide to sell your property, our comprehensive market analysis can help you determine the best strategy for pricing in the current market. Our agents offer consultation and education rather than a sales pitch. We assist you in becoming educated about your options during the process and we negotiate for you using a team approach to help you meet your needs.
Property Management Info
If you own a residential investment property and are looking for professional management, look no further! We provide full management services, including marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance, and accounting.
We offer full-service property management services:
- Successful property marketing.
- Careful tenant selection: We conduct national criminal background check in addition to credit and personal reference screening.
- Thorough lease inception: We ensure that all legal forms are properly reviewed and signed with strict adherence to local Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Manage the tenant relationship: We respond to tenant inquiries within 24 hours and maintain excellent communication with all tenants.
- Manage property maintenance: We ensure preventative maintenance, routine repair, and emergency repairs are done correctly and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Collect timely rents.
- Provide owners with state-of-the-art accounting features: Owners can sign into our secure internet portal any time to monitor and track all revenue and expenses.
In addition, we offer a limited property management service, or "lease up". Lease up service includes: Property marketing, tenant screening, and lease inception services.
We maintain membership with:
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- Independent Brokers Association (IBA)
- National Association of Property Managers (NARPM)
- Real Estate Association of Puget Sound (REAPS)
- Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound (RHA)