Contacting Property Manager...
Allied Property Management Group, Inc.
1711 Worthington Road Suite 103
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
150 Davie Blvd; Suite 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
5401 South Kirkman Road; Suite 310
Orlando, FL 32819
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
In the counties of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, St. Lucie, Martin, Orange and Central Florida, Allied Property Management Group, Inc. Rental Management Division offers turnkey leasing and management to rental and investment property owners as well as small apartments and multi-family buildings.
Allied Property Management Group Inc.'s commitment to service excellence and industry leading use of technology offers our clients unparalleled service and value, and has made us a top choice in the markets we serve.We are the market leader in rental unit and apartment management bringing innovation and technology to our industry. Weï¿½ve been there, and as rental owners ourselves, we bring the ownerï¿½s interests, goals and point of view to the forefront of our management concepts.
Our Services Offerings & Capabilities Include:
- Marketing your property: Your property listing will be distributed to 100ï¿½s of high traffic online destinations for tenants, through our proprietary online system, at no cost to you, as well as listed in the MLS.
- Tenant screening: We take the worry and anxiety out of finding a qualified tenant. We perform background checks on all applicants to include credit report, criminal history, eviction search, sex offender search, terrorist search and name verification.
- Performing move in and move out inspections including condition documented through video.
- Lease provision enforcement.
- HOA/Condo compliance and in some instances guidance on improper association treatment.
- Rent collection, including our website portal for tenants to make payments via credit card or e-check directly on our website.
- Guidance on Landlord/Tenant requirements, security deposit administration, required notices and more, so donï¿½t have to become an expert or keep up with changing laws. We handle it all!
- When required, dispatch qualified vendors for service repairs.
- Preparing unit quickly between tenant occupancies.
- Online account activity as well as statements available 24/7 allowing you to keep up with your income and expenses rather than waiting for a monthly paper statement in the mail.
- Arranging for, and negotiating lease renewals.
- Providing a 24 hour emergency service line to tenants for property threatening emergencies.
- Professional advice and experience; established long before the current increase in rentals units over the past few years.
- Why worry about what happens in the event the tenant stops paying? In addition to our regimented monthly accounts receivable processes, we report any tenant who ends their term with a balance owing to the major credit bureaus and refer the account to a collection agency.
- We work with leading law firms specializing in landlord/tenant law and evictions. We receive the lowest pricing in the industry to save you money in the unlikely event these services need to be engaged. These relationships often help us avoid these situations at no cost to the owner.
- Our managers and staff are constantly engaged in ongoing educational programs and pursuing additional professional property management designations.
- We put people first. Although we are hired and directed by the property owner, our high ethical standards guide us through fair treatment of tenants and we find this leads to more satisfied tenants who typically stay longer, and take better care of the unit.
- What we stand for: We stand for honesty, integrity and performance. This is the core of what we do and how we do it guides our operations.
- A principal with over a decade of experience in the business.
- We have the following licenses and accreditations: Licensed Realtorsï¿½, Certified Property Management Specialist, Certified Property Management Executive, Licensed Community Association Manager, Professional Property Management Certification, Graduate Realtor Institute, Accredited Management Specialist, Certified Manager of Community Associations as well as being members of: National Association of Residential Property Managers, numerous Realtorsï¿½ Associations and Multiple Listing Services, Member of The Community Association Institute.
To discuss your unique property or investment plan and to learn more about how we can make your investment less stressful and more profitable, click ï¿½Free Instant Quoteï¿½ and we will be in touch with you quickly!