Contacting Property Manager...
American Management Group
1806 North Flamingo Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
American Management Group, LLC ("AMG") "Our philosophy is simple: We'll make it happen."
AMG is a full service Residential, Commercial, Hospitality and Real Estate Management company, offering cutting edge ideas, technology, veteran property managers and world class service to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding Association clients. Your leadership has never been more vital....Our Services
"Making our Owners, Boards & Developers look good for over 20 years"
Our associates and principals are operators by background, fully certified, insured and licensed in Property & Hospitality Management, Financial Management, Renovations, Maintenance and Real Estate Brokerage, with experience in every facet of world class, full service operations.
AMG's portfolio comprises luxury condominiums, town-homes, single-family homes, commercial condominiums and marina slips.
- Our State of Florida licensed collection agency services do not cost our Association clients a penny; and, will reduce your Accounts Receivable providing much needed cash flow through a systematic method of phone-calls, letters, and in-house legal department while providing much needed cash-flow.
- All our property managers have to adhere to a minimum experience level and hospitality quality standard
- Our violations clerks, admins and managers utilize state-of-the-art technology so that operations to include violations are concise and effective
- Our communications are weekly, monthly and annually through a combination of interactive website announcements and email blasts, weekly updates, monthly manager reports and Annual Operations reports.
- We put service where our mouth is! For the client who is tired of pursuing mediocrity, Call us!
As the Board of Directors, you are expected to lead the way through the worst economy our state has faced in decades. This means that you are not only expected to keep your Association on an even keel, but you need to have forward thinking, evolved professionals offering you advice and services from over thirty (30) years of experience in world class operations.