Contacting Property Manager...
American Management Group
9050 Pines Boulevard
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
From professional business, governance, hospitality, community and project management services to cutting edge technology and Internet services that put our management office and payment / accounting options online for our associations, we offer a complete and unparalleled solution for our clients. ASG's specialty is their ability to assist with many of the challenges being experienced by Homeowner and Condominium Associations; to include managing your collections, rentals and overall cash flow at absolutely no cost to the Association/property. ASG is a people first market leader with an innovative team of dedicated and experienced community association management professionals committed to promoting and protecting the maximum value of client properties, their budgetary returns, and their residents' quality of life.
Ahead of the curve in technology
- We began offering online payment and digital Accounts Receivable options in 2005
- We began the digital Accounts Payable Lockbox in 2012
- We have been offering mobile Management Software, Violations and ARB since 2012
- Our Desktop Platform is on the Cloud in four (4) States so we are always live
Ahead of the curve in services & Personal Attention
- Receive the personal attention of our Executive Team and Partners when you need it
- What the Partners promise, we have to deliver
- Our vision doesn't require too much translation- it finds its way to our staff and Boards
Ahead of the curve in training
- Every other year, ASG hires a World Class Trainer at great expense to build the team and ensure quality standards are infused; and, that Executive Team Members, Managers and Staff are all part of the same team and working symbiotically together, with the Executives serving the Managers and the Managers serving the staff – SERVANT Leadership.
- Every Quarter ASG has a Lunch & Learn with guest speakers who are experts in their field
- Every Month ASG has its Managers Monthly Meeting where issues specific to the Managers are discussed, Managers Reports are reviewed, and training is conducted.
Ahead of the curve in Accounting & Fiscal Innovation
- AMG has been nominated three (3) times annually (2011, 2012 & 2013) for the Award of Excellence in the State of Florida
- ASG with our energy consultants will perform an Energy Audit of the premises. An investment-grade energy audit and walk-through will result in a detailed analysis of the current electrical consumption and a proposal of energy efficient technologies that will save facilities upwards of 15% on their electrical consumption and reduce the facility’s operational and maintenance costs upon implementation. All proposed upgrades must conform to better business practices that will address only the most cost-effective saving measures. Furthermore, independent power generation analysis must be considered to further increase savings while ensuring increased power reliability and an additional revenue stream for the facility.
Ahead of the curve in Payroll
- 20% Lower Workers Comp than manual rates
- Employers Liability Insurance to protect our Clients and ASG
- Full Human Resources & Benefits servicing
- Cadillac class Health Benefits (9 x BCBS medical choices, dental, vision, etc.)
- Tracking Time off Bank (vacation, sick and Holiday)
- Lower risk of Health Care Reform related compliance issues and penalties
- Time and Attendance tracking (Digital automated and synched time-clocks)
- HR Related Issues (new hires, terminations, leave of absences, Workers Comp Claims)
- Accurately track full-time vs. part-time status
- Each Employee receives a $20,000 Life and Accidental Dismemberment insurance policy at no cost to the Employee or Association and Payroll processing of checks
- Expertise in employment-related tax and payment compliance (tax filing)