Contacting Property Manager...
American Real Estate Agents2260 El Cajon Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92104
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
American Real Estate Agents Property Management's mission is to bring quality tenants and owners together in San Diego with professional, courteous and hassle-free residential property management services.
Our company is a manager exclusively for San Diego Houses, Condos, Multi-Unit Properties and Town Homes. Our company doesn't handle Homeowner Associations, Commercial Property, or any other aspect of real estate that could distract us from our goal of being a quality home, multi-unit properties or condo manager.
Our mission is all about helping people. We help quality tenants locate quality homes. We help owners in managing and enhancing their properties and preserving property value.
We are a leader in Professional Property Management - setting the industry's pace in delivering quality residential property management services to both owners and tenants.
Owners, we make you more money by working hard to get your unit quickly rented.
We limit the market area we serve in order to provide outstanding full service property management.
Detail of our Services:
- Advertising on more than 50 rental websites
- Showings 7 day a week by appointment
- Rental Agreement Execution and Enforcement
- Rent and Security Deposit Collection
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Financial Record-Keeping & Bill Paying
- Serving Legal Notices & Legal Proceedings
- Move-In and Move-Out Reports
- Monthly Owner's Statements
- Professional For Lease Signage
- Tenant Screening
- HOA Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Landlord/Tenant Interaction
- Maintenance Supervision Inspection as necessary or by request
- Tenant Screening
- All day to day operations concerning the property
- Monthly tenant billing
- Rent collection
- Monthly itemized owner reports and statements
- Year End accounting statements
- Resolve all repair issues
- Home Warranty coordination
- Maintaining a 24/7 Emergency On-Call service
- 3 day notice preparation
- Collection / Eviction coordination
- Move out inspections for tenant exits and security deposit handling