Contacting Property Manager...
2490 Black Rock Tpke #150
Fairfield, CT 06828
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
Welcome to AmeriHome Property Management Solutions
Who we are
AmeriHome Property Management specializes in the management of residential real estate. From the absentee owner to the investment property LLC, we can provide a solution for your management needs. Our vision is to bring you the highest level of expertise, service and professionalism. We offer the professional experience to maximize the value of your investment. Most importantly, our ability to effectively respond to the entire range of property related issues is positively reflected in the bottom line of every client under our care. We think like owners, and we always maintain our "owners perspective."
Our company is dedicated to serving the needs of property owners with the highest ethical standards. We value long-term relationships built upon trust and consistent performance.
Hiring a Property Management Firm makes good business sense. Investors and owners turn to us for many reasons. A large number of investors lack either the skill, information, experience, or background to allow them to make sound decisions. Others lack the time to devote to certain situations that can develop. If the real estate function is neglected or improperly performed, the investor will soon realize that the problems created demand a disproportionate share of their time. Property owners must therefore assess the services and benefits of hiring a professional Property Management Firm. We offer the following services that can help you achieve your real estate investment goals:
Our Services Include
- Real estate marketing & assessments
- Investment analysis & strategies
- Property management
- Tenant relations
- Regular property inspections and reporting
- Lease administration and negotiation
- On-call 24 hours- Weekends & Holidays
- Compliance of leases and provisions
- Realtor referral network
- Corporate and relocation clients
- Document preparations
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Coordinate, administrate and negotiate all improvements/repairs with vendors
- Monthly collection of rents and other amounts due from tenants
- Showing, screening and negotiating with potential tenants
- Timely payment of property expenses
- Easy communication with the Property Manager
Asset and Property Management
AmeriHome has extensive experience in asset and property management. You will always have a licensed Realtor Associate Property Manager represent your real estate investment. From acquisition through disposition, every effort will be taken to ensure maximization of cash flow and net sales value.
It is our firm belief that an asset and/or property manager should "think, plan, and act" as an "extension" of ownership, for the benefit of the owner, and to be the primary resource to the owner for all asset and market related information.
Focused on enhancing asset values, we provide property management services for a range of institutional and individual clients. With a keen eye to property valuation, we attempt to recognize all factors affecting the property's value, including capital and market conditions.
AmeriHome strives to ensure that all of the necessary services are delivered to a property in a timely manner and is cost competitive. We contract on behalf of our clients with a full spectrum of property services vendors and supervise their performance to assure that the full value of those services is realized.
The AmeriHome philosophy is smart and simple:
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read our material and consider AmeriHome for your Property Management needs. As always, we will make ourselves available to address any concerns or questions you may have.
Service Area: Fairfield County and New Haven County.