Contacting Property Manager...
Ascend Realty Group
411 Marlborough St
Boston, MA 02115
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Are you looking for a property manager that cares?
Ascend Management Group, a division of Ascend Realty Group, is ready to handle all your property management needs. We specialize in providing management services to condo associations, rental buildings and privately owned investment condos.
Ascend Management Group is able to create a customized property management solution to suit each property's unique needs. Whether you are a self managed association looking for advice and assistance with managing or a private out of state owner with a rental property, Ascend Management Group has the experience and knowledge to provide a wide range of property management services at an affordable price.
- Personal website for announcements and contacts/financial information (associations and rental buildings only)
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Perform regular property inspections
- Coordinate preventive maintenance
- Manage routine maintenance
- Provide cost-saving recommendations
- Advise and coordinate capital improvement projects
- Enforce rules and regulations
- Support association attorney in legal matters
- Prepare and conduct annual meetings
- Provide required information to residents during sale of home
- Prepare welcome packets for new residents
- Facilitate move-ins/outs
- Maximize return on your investment
Financial Services "Transparent Accounting"
We call our accounting transparent because it's available to be seen by any owner at any time.
- In house accounting services
- Condo fee invoicing and collection
- Collection of assessments
- Review and pay all invoices submitted for payment
- Provide detailed monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Assist in creating annual budgets
- Prepare and file corporate taxes
- Recommend savings strategies for reserve accounts
For rental buildings and privately owned condos we are also a full service rental firm. There is nothing better than owning an investment property and looking at your bank accounts grow without doing much, if anything, yourself. With our technologically advanced marketing system, we find landlords the best tenants at a fair market rate. The most important part of successful property ownership is having the right tenants. No longer do you have to worry about bills, rent payments, tenant turn-over, renewals, late night calls or any of the day to day work that is required to successfully own an investment property in the Greater Boston area. We will handle everything for you.