Contacting Property Manager...
Aspect Properties, LLC
142 W. University Drive
Rochester, MI 48307
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
WHY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?
Property Management is defined in the State of Michigan Occupational Codes to be the leasing or renting, or offering to lease or rent, properties belonging to others, under a property management contract. If a company or individual is providing these services, a real estate broker's license is required from the very first leasing activity.
Aspect Properties was founded with the idea of excellent customer service. With over 20 years of combined experience in residential and commercial real estate,, Aspect Properties can provide you with the ultimate solutions for your investments
We deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Aspect Properties brings its know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.
We minimize tenant turnover and its leasing and vacancy expense by developing strong landlord tenant relationships based on expeditious response to tenant concerns and cheerful customer services.
We put our clients first and we look forward to assisting you with all your management and real estate needs.
- Enjoy ownership without all the headaches
- The option not to sell until maximum market potential is available
- To optimize relationships, service and profitability
- To build lifetime relationships with our customers
- Service with integrity
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Conduct our business and ourselves in an honest, ethical and trustworthy manner
- Grow with innovation and creativity
- Treat everyone with care and respect
Thorough Property Evaluation
- Establish your property's fair market value
- Assess each property's condition and recommend needed repairs and decorating changes
- Conduct thorough reference checks through credit reports, former landlords and employers
- Collect rent every month
- Take quick action should delinquencies occur in prompt payment of rent
- Your tenants answer to us when firmness is required; you are spared uncomfortable confrontations
- An initial inspection is done with each tenant's move in
- Conduct routine periodic inspections
- When tenants move out, a move out inspection is conducted
- We maintain photos on all properties to verify condition
- We are on call for those emergency repairs
- Advertise properties through many different types of media. Each property has special advertising needs. Sources we utilize are our Listing Flyer, our Web Site, Craigslist.org, Realtor.com, MoveinMichigan.com, as well as the Multi Listing Service available to all real estate professionals.
- Schedule turn-over preparations
- Obtain bids when necessary
- Schedule necessary maintenance either through our on -staff maintenance department or through our stable of extremely talented and honest group of vendors.
- Respond quickly, efficiently and effectively to perform any maintenance or repair work required for your property
- Investigate who is responsible for the cost of repair and make sure to bill the tenant where necessary.
The scope and experience of our staff allows you to have a specialized team at work on your property's needs. As a result, you will not find an organization more qualified to handle both the operational and financial management of your property's physical and financial assets.