Contacting Property Manager...
Association Management GroupSpartanburg, SC
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Since 1984, homeowner association communities have benefited from "Association Management Group's" services provided by various independent companies.
AMG, as we are known, utilizes "state of the art" management practices which assist our communities in increasing property values and operating more effectively.
Compared to competitive services, AMG is able to offer a consistently higher quality of service because of the unique and proprietary management systems we have developed.
The four independent AMG companies manage over 100 condominium, town home and planned unit developments from our offices in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and Charlotte, North Carolina, and Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina. Our philosophy is simple: "Provide superior performance at a competitive price."
AMG's approach has generated a tremendous amount of interest throughout the community association management industry. Thank you for visiting our web site and we hope you will take a few moments to browse the information about our services and our people.
AMG: Who We AreThe AMG companies pride themselves in the abilities and accomplishments of the staff.
Paul Mengert and Randy Fann have both earned the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAMÂ®) designation. PCAMÂ® is the highest honor in the community association management industry and is awarded only after extensive experience, rigorous study, training, and case studies.
All AMG managers are continually honing their abilities through training by the Community Associations Institute (CAI), working towards their PCAMÂ® designation. Several AMG managers have qualified for various other designations.
AMG's managers and staff combine a wide range of experience and skills to best serve our association clients. This expertise includes: residential and commercial property management, licensed real estate agents, hotel and hospitality management, industrial management and engineering, marketing and public relations, paralegal services, accounting, financial consulting, and legal counsel.
The maintenance staffs of the independent AMG companies have over 75 years of combined experience in construction, renovation, roofing, carpentry, masonry and emergency repair services.
Whatever the size or type of your association, AMG can apply its expertise and assets to best meet your needs.
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION, including:
- Financial Statements--prepared monthly and reflecting all income and expenses in an easy-to-understand format.
- Billing and Collections--utilizing "state of the art" collection and billing techniques, including attorneys who will, at very little cost to the association, collect delinquent accounts.
- Taxes--provide proper planning which can make the difference in paying 15% or 30%.
- Fidelity Protection--making sure the monies and property of the association are handled legally and properly by licensed and bonded personnel.
- Financial Planning--determining reserves needed not only for the current year but many years to come.
- Due Process--making sure the association is in compliance with all laws and its position is fair and enforceable.
- Architectural Issues--guidance by AMG personnel to assist in architectural control issues to increase property values and avoid problems.
- Communications--through neighborhood directories, newsletters and web sites, assist the association in writing, preparation and distribution.
- Maintenance--whether through our qualified in-house staff or our network of vendors, AMG can handle all routine maintenance issues, as well as emergency situations 24-hours a day.