Contacting Property Manager...
At Home Real Estate Property Management109 Savin Hill Ave
Dorchester, MA 02125
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Contact us for a free quote!
At Home Property Management specializes in the professional management and leasing of residential property in the Greater Boston and Dorchester Areas.
Our services include single unit homes, multi-unit investment properties and condominium associations. We offer the best personalized management to meet your specific needs. Once in the secure hands of At Home Property Management, you can rest assured with the peace of mind that your property is being properly maintained and professionally managed.
The knowledgeable staff of At Home Property Management allows property owners to focus on their work, life and family. We pride ourselves for creating the nice living environment for all the occupants of the properties in our portfolio. From the smallest property to the largest, At Home Property Management's devotion will not waiver.
Our areas of expertise include Dorchester, South Boston, Quincy, Hyde Park, Roslindale, Jamaica Plain, Roxbury, Mattapan, Milton, the South End, Fenway and throughout the Boston neighborhoods and surrounding towns.
Condos + Rental Properties
At Home Real Estate Group manages Rental Properties from 1-50 units. For rental properties, At Home Real Estate Group helps ensure satisfied tenants by securing a steady flow of income to support the operating expenses.
The tenants become our responsibility in order to lighten your involvement and eliminate potential problems you may be facing. As such, we meet with your tenants and negotiate Leasing agreements on your behalf. We are skilled in the art of negotiation and work hard to secure the maximum rent while remaining committed to obtaining the highest quality tenant for your property.
A vital part of our service is arranging for all repairs and maintenance to the property and dealing with all tenant issues on a day to day basis.
Rental Property Services
- Fiduciary responsibility to the owner
- Trust and escrow account services
- Income/expense reports
- Computerized Bookkeeping
- On-line access for property owners
- Computerized financial analysis
- Annual income tax documentation
- Handle delinquent payments, return checks/legal matters
- Monthly bill payments
- Prompt rent collection
- On-site inspections
- Preventative maintenance program
- Subcontract repairs at reasonable rates
- 24-hour emergency service
- Full Range of Maintenance Services (Electric, Plumbing)
- Notary Service
- On site and Interior Inspections
- Maintain Homeowner Files
- Obtain Qualified Bids
- Complete property marketing
- Broker cooperation
- Show the property personally and with in-house agents
- Negotiate lease contracts
- Generate all forms and legal documents
- Tenant Screening including credit reports
- Collect all deposits and first month's rent in advance.
- Lease Turnover Inspections ï¿½
- Collection of rental payments and security deposit
At Home Real Estate Group manages Condominium properties from 1-50 units. We meet with unit owners to gain knowledge about the operation of the association. Our services include the collection of condo fees, keeping the associated books and bank accounts, coordinating homeowner group decisions, getting quotes on various repairs, maintenance and capital improvement projects. We provide 6-D certificates, budgets and complete condo questionnaires for unit sales and assist in obtaining insurance binders and other documents necessary for transfers.
- Establishing EIN Numbers for the Association
- Maintaining Homeowner Files
- Prepare Notices, Fliers and Agendas
- Attend Board Meetings
- Maintain Current State/City Licenses and Insurance
- Make Recommendations to Homeowners
- Preparation of 6-D Certificates
- Complete Condo Questionnaires
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Establish Assessments
- Oversee Capital Improvements
- Manage Association Bank Accounts
- Snow Removal / Plowing / Landscaping
- Prepare Association Financial Reports
- Legal Services (Foreclosures, Assessment, Association Fees)
- Insurance / Binders / Inspections
- Coordination of Board and Membership Meetings
- Address Violations of Association Rules and Regulations
- Oversee Major Restoration and Maintenance Projects
- Review and Management of Association Insurance Needs
- Hire and/or Supervise community's vendors such as landscapers, cleaners, etc.