Contacting Property Manager...
Atlantic Coast Property Management
192 Ballard Ct.
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
ACPM wants to be your "Total Real Estate Solution in Hampton Roads." With 30 years combined experience assisting both Military Families and Civilian Families in building profitable rental portfolios by providing a high professional and ethical standard in business, we remain committed in "tough times and good times" to offering our clients full service property management at an affordable price.
Our Property Management Clients and our Buyer & Seller Clients enjoy the direct benefits provided by a strong Management Team and a huge online marketing treasure chest to help move inventory more quickly and with greater efficiency in any market.
Atlantic Coast Property Management provides full service Property Management and Leasing to meet all of our clients Residential and Commericial Management needs from the Virginia Beach Oceanfront to lower Jamestown on the Peninsula, and all points in between! Our services include:
- Direct Deposit of owner disbursements to owner bank accounts each month
- Tenant Application processing, including stringent credit review, income analysis, and full verification of rental and employment history
- The benefit of MLS marketing, plus 150 additional online portals (including Trulia,Craigslist, BoomTown, Google Base, Realtor.Com,Zillow, AHN Military Network, and MLS plus featured listing with the Navy Welcome Center and the British & Italian Embassy Housing Directors via Joint Forces Command)
- Direct reverse prospecting in Resh Realty Group's direct client database of over 14,000 and growing Renter and Buyer prospects, looking to move within the next 30-180 days
- Periodic property inspections
- Move-In and Move Out inspections
- Full Service Maintenance Staff
- 60 day notice requirement by all tenants, and advance notice to our Owner to confirm any rental increase or property sale request by Owner. We then confirm tenant position and alert owner of any possibility of Tenant's intent to vacate due to rent increase or resale intent
- Don't get lost in a sea of large sales companies that relegate property management to an irritation. At ACPM, we embrace it and provide extremely professional, yet very personalized service for each of our owners.