Contacting Property Manager...
Averis Property Management Greenville
11 Brendan Way
Ste 100 B
Greenville, SC 29615
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Averis Property Management Greenville SC works for the best interests of our Property Owners.
Averis is a highly experienced and proven residential property management company serving the Greenville SC area. We specialize in reducing monthly expenditures and increasing monthly rental income.
All of our services are targeted at achieving one of the four following benefits for our Owners:
- Increased Monthly Rental Income and Property Cash Flow
- More Time to enjoy your life instead of worrying about you rental, that is our job!
- Property Preservation. We preserve the long term value of your home through our services.
- Reduced Stress. We aim to completely remove any stress out of owning your income property. Let us handle the day to day hassles, tenant phone calls, etc.
Property Management Services:
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Monthly Operating Report
- Advanced Tenant Screening
- Maintenance Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Line
- Eviction Services
- Internal Inspections
- Premium Picture Packages
Here are a FEW of OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR OWNERS that we feel SEPARATES US from our Greenville Property Management competition:
- 6 Month Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Pre-Qualified Tenant Pool (reduces vacancy times)
- 3 Day Onsite Repair Response for Tenants
- Online Owner Portal Access
- 24 Hour Call Back Policy
- 3 Months FREE Management for new Owners (call for details)
We understand that it can be frustrating working with a company that does not have your best interests in mind. And we have experienced what it is like in this industry to not receive excellent customer service. For that reason, we have dedicated our efforts to phenomenal customer service for our owners AND our tenants.
This is because a happy tenant is a tenant who:
- Pays on time and in full
- Reports repairs quickly so we can fix before it becomes more expensive
- Takes better care of your property
- Communicates with us better if there are any issues with payment and prevent costly evictions if able
Contact us today for more information on our
Greenville Property Property Management Services.