Contacting Property Manager...
Axiom Property Management477 Taft Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83201
Types of Properties We Manage:- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Other Associations
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
Unrivaled Service Guaranteed
As a world-class, full-service property management syndicate, Axiom consistently maximizes real estate performance, accommodating every aspect of the investment.
Residential Property Management
Single/Multiple Family, HOA, and Mixed-Use Complexes
Axiom management has a full service residential management division that can provide owners with exactly what they are looking for in a management company.
Too often management companies are focused solely on rent collection, maintenance, and paying the occasional bill. Due to Axiom's experience in the investment arena, we understand that there is more needed to create an investment that fulfills two missions: first, to increase cash flow, and second, to increase equity value. Both of these items are the destination; Axiom is the pathway.
In addition to the basic management services offered by most companies, Axiom offers the following services:
- Analysis of rent and methods to increase rents while lowering vacancy
- Shorter Vacancy- NOI is greatly impacted by average vacancy. We focus heavily on marketing to get units filled faster with better tenant selection
- Implementing preventive maintenance schedules to increase life of improvements, avoiding costly future capital improvements
- Maintaining and upkeeping your investment with owner pride, while value engineering to assure that repairs and upgrades are performed at higher quality for lower cost
- Customized reports for you to analyze the specific performance functions of your property (as an owner, you need the analytical tools to assess your properties' performance)
- High quality customer service (friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond)
For HOA's we can provide complete bookkeeping along with customized reports for the board of directors. We also provide expense analysis, included in our service, to monitor for increases in consumption and will make occasional recommendations on how to reduce expenses.
For management of a large complex, Axiom will work with an onsite manager and perform all bookkeeping services needed to efficiently analyze performance. Axiom can provide quick maintenance response to address all issues and has an after-hours emergency line to assure that maintenance items are addressed quickly and efficiently.
Commercial Property Management
Complicated CAM fees? Creative leasing? Understanding modern technologies can be challenging, but we've got you covered. Understanding lease provisions and assuring they're enforced is essential to an owner's ability to maintain a profitable investment.
Industrial/Warehouse investments require a trained eye to spot problems that could create EPA issues later on. Without knowledge of the industry and how to market it, industrial investments can quickly put an owner into a world of hurt. An experienced property manager will save an owner from headache, lawsuits and loss of money.
Retail management is more than just making sure the parking lot is clean and taxes are paid. Understanding the needs of the individual tenant is paramount in assuring that they are successful. If a tenant is successful in your building, you not only create a happy, long term tenant; you also draw the attention of other businesses looking to relocate, thereby minimizing vacancy factors.
Most associations hire management for one reason - nobody wants to be the bad guy and collect fees from a delinquent neighbor. Effective management companies not only play the third party role, but also bring invaluable insight in terms of cost reduction and preventive maintenance, also assuring that legal requirements and other functions are fulfilled. Medical condominium associations have different needs than other types of office associations.