Contacting Property Manager...
Bay Management Group
1805 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21231
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Bay Management Group is a full-service property management company, handling residential properties around the Greater Baltimore area. From maintenance to leasing, management and financial reports, we take a proactive approach to client services.
Top 3 reasons to choose Bay Management:
- 24/7 responsiveness- we challenge you to find that elsewhere
- Low 8% monthly management rate- our fee is among the lowest in Baltimore
- Broker-owned and locally operated.
Whether you are moving around the corner or around the world, you can have professional, knowledgeable and experienced representation for your leasing and property management needs. You control and retain ownership of your property, while we manage it to provide you with the greatest return on your investment.
At Bay Management Group, we provide the following:
- Full leasing services, including tenant screening and tenant credit checks
- Rental agreement signing
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Rent collection
- Rent court services
- Eviction services
- Lead paint compliant
- Professional and ethical service
- Monthly and annual financial statements
- Quarterly inspections- interior and exterior
- Move in/ Move out electronic reports
- Electronic financial statements- monthly / annual
- Rental registration
Don't take our word for it, here's what two of our clients say:"I have 4 properties with Bay Management Group and I live overseas. I love how I can trust them to make the right decisions with me being more than 5,000 miles away." -Greg W.
"I am happy to say I finally found a company I am sticking with. I have been with 2 other management companies over the past 2 years, and I have to say, Bay Management Group is doing a fantastic job. I am always updated and kept informed." -Gabrielle