Contacting Property Manager...
P.O. Box 1404
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
If the Listing just isn't Moving...
Tried everything and no sale?
Let us help you rent your condo, single-family home, townhome, apartment complex, or commercial rental. We are a locally-owned, family-run property management company with 35 years of professional experience and personal relationships in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Hillsborough, and Research Triangle Park areas of North Carolina. This includes Orange County, Wake County, and Durham County.
Your property isn't selling? Let us rent it for you while it sells.
Many of our clients are sellers whose property is not selling. They come to us to earn rental income on their property while they wait on the real estate market to improve. Because we are not only a property management company but also a real estate company, we are able to help these clients sell their home while it rents.
Fed up with the hassle of managing your rental? We'll handle it and send you a check.
Managing a rental property can be a real headache. You have to screen renters, maintain a trust account for security deposits, answer emergency calls in the middle of the night, coordinate maintenance companies to make repairs and, in worst case situations, track down late payments or work through the courts to evict a tenant. For busy people or owners who live out of town, this is simply too much to do. That's where we come in. We handle all of this hassle and send our clients a headache-free check each month with the proceeds from their rental.
What We Do for You
- Advertise and show your rental property
- Enter it in the local listing service
- Take rental applications
- Screen renters and run a credit check
- Receive and do accounting for security deposits
- Receive and do accounting for monthly payments
- Receive and respond to emergency and repair calls
- Coordinate and, if necessary, supervise maintenance visits
- Track down late payments
- If necessary, file legal paperwork and appear in court on your behalf to evict a tenant
- Send you a check for your rental income
What You Do
Receive our checks!