Contacting Property Manager...
Black Diamond Management7677 Oakport St #510
Oakland, CA 94621
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
COMPANY INFOOur Philosophy
Black Diamond Holdings is committed to utilizing our knowledge of business and industry for our client's benefit. Our professionals dedicate themselves to finding the right loan program for the client. We are committed to customer service excellence and the promise of going the extra mile so that one's dream of homeownership becomes a realityAs one of Northern California's fastest growing mortgage firms, Black Diamond offers its clients a vast array of options to help meet their individual requirements.
All we ask is to give us 10% of your trust, and we will earn the rest.Our Mission
Create an ever lasting relationship with our clients. To make them partners for not just the short term but the long-term based on trust, respect and integrity. We aim to discover our client's needs and help build a path to meet those needs. We work hard and take time to understand your financial situation, values, goals and objectives.OWNERS
Our goal is for you to have a STRESS-FREE investment! Owning a rental property can be hard work. There is a lot of time involved in finding good tenants & keeping up with rents, maintenance, inspections, etc. Keeping the tenant happy while keeping all expensed as low as possible for you.
- To find a new tenant
- Compare similar properties to make sure rents are at a good price
- Advise of any work they might need to be done, to help the home show better
- Market you property
- Personalized property flyer created & sent to our database
- Host open house
- Screen incoming calls / emails
- Schedule showings - spending roughly 1-2 hrs w/ prospects on phone & in person
- Screening tenants by talking /email with them. Once meet @ at the property we spend a lot of time w/ them chatting to get to know them. Then we of course will check credit, jobs, income, etc.
- Keep you, the owner informed, of status
- Review w/ you good prospects we feel will make a good match
- Assist you in deciding which prospect to go with. You will always have the final say.
- Welcome gift basket for the new tenants
- Draw up & execute detailed contracts
- Walk through w/ new tenant -checklist & pictures
- Collect rent / deposit
- Stay in contact with owner and tenant either by email, phone or mail (postcards, updates, etc.)
- Collect monthly rents from tenant
- Disburse funds to owners
- Monthly statement to owner
- Service maintenance calls from tenant (with owner approval)
- Coordinate what repairs need to be done in the most cost effective manor for the owner
- Continually building good relationships w/ the tenant & owner to make sure properties are taken care of
- Quarterly inspections - we schedule inspections w/tenants every quarter to be sure your home is not being damaged. Keeping properties in the best condition saves you money.
- Monthly newsletters, keeping everyone up to date & informed
- Send notice to both owner / tenant the lease is set to expire soon
- Working with owner / tenant to determine if lease will be renewed
- Final walk-through (whether the tenant stays or goes) we do an additional inspection
- Compile a list of any repairs to prepare the property, giving the tenant the opportunity to fix at their expense
- Final walk-through after tenant moves
- Coordinate any repairs / cleaning when tenant moves out
- Prep house for re-rental
- Final letter to tenant w/ list of deductions