Contacting Property Manager...
Blue Sapphire Homes
3527 Mt. Diablo Blvd. #224
Lafayette, CA 94549
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Blue Sapphire Homes is experience that works. We have a committed customer focus, proven results and we provide expert representation.
We manage residential, duplexes, commercial, and up to 15 unit apartment complexes.
Monthly Management Services
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your property to use in advertising
- Advertise through the Multiple Listing Service of Realtors (if permitted) and advertise through local newspapers
- Update you with any changes in the market conditions in your area
- Suggest any advice for changes to your property to make it more marketable/attractive to tenants
- You have the option of receiving the rent.
- Arrange and accompany showings of your property to prospective tenants
- Screen prospective tenants (credit, professional and personal background checks as warranted)
- Represent you to help negotiate the best possible price and terms
- Collect security deposits and rents
- Complete move-in/move-out inspection of property
- Pictures/videos of property
- No monthly management fee paid until tenant or lease is in place.
- Mailing of your check accompanied by a detailed monthly statement.
- Arrange minor/emergency repairs and maintenance
- Occasionally inspect the property inside and out and suggest maintenance repairs
- Disburse security deposits after tenant departure
- Rebate to owner. Which means if the tenant uses Blue Sapphire Homes to purchase a home. We give you 10% of our commission (Visa Gift Card), plus we will find you a new tenant at no charge to you. If you choose to sell your property we will be offing a 4% listing fee instead of the industry standard of 5% to 6%.
We charge a flat fee each month for all of the above management services.
One-time Rental Service
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but you do not have the time or availability to market and show your property we offer a one time rental service which includes the following:
- Viewing and showing of your property
- Credit screening
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Conduct move-in inspection of the property
- Collect first months rent & Security Deposits up-front
- Recommend required maintenance
- Turn over original document and funds to you
We then turn the day-to-day management back over to you.
Our fee for this service is 5% of one year's rental income for leases of 9-12 months, or half of one month's rental income on leases of 8 months or less.
Tenant Screening Service
As one of our management services you may prefer to show your own rental property and pick your own tenant. If you would like some added assurance that the tenant you select is thoroughly screened, qualified and verified, this is the right service for you. We will provide you with the following services:
- Verify information on application
- Run a credit report
- Verify job/income
- Interview current and past landlord
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Supply the owner with a copy of new Lease
All this information is given to you to help you make an informed decision as to whether or not you should rent to a new prospective tenant. Our fee for this program for our non-management accounts is $175.00 for up to two prospective tenants.