Contacting Property Manager...
Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services
Portland, OR 97239
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Portland-based Bluestone & Hockley is an Accredited Management Company. This designation identifies us as one of the top 500 property management providers in the United States. Our professional staff, detailed accounting systems and proactive management policies maintain our standards for excellence.
Trust your rental house to professionals who pay attention to your long-term investment goals. We forge lasting relationships with clients, tenants, and vendors throughout the Portland metro area by honoring our promises and delivering on our commitments. Our property managers have an average of 10-20 years of professional experience and our low property to manager ratio ensures our clients responsive customer service to help solve the daily headaches involved with property management.
- Rent collection: We get the rents collected efficiently and deposit the funds into trust accounts established per property.
- Bill paying - financial reporting: We provide comprehensive reports that illustrate expenses and income at a glance. Our December financial report is designed to be CPA ready for tax preparation.
- Green Initiatives: Our Blue Knows Green initiatives promote efficiency, reduce waste, and save money. We review your operation expenses and find ways to improve utility billing through repair, redesign or retrofitting.
- Compliance with laws: Actively aware of the latest changes in legislation, we keep our clients current on the requirements of new laws and regularly update forms for use in our day to day operations.
- Marketing of vacant units: We use vFlyer to represent your property in the best light, and draw a wide pool of prospective tenants through ads posted on our website and other sites including Craigslist, Hotpads, Zillow, Trulia, Postlets, Rent.com, and more.
- Tenant selection: We carefully screen the tenants, establishing their ability to pay by examining their rental history and their credit history.
- Tenant discrimination: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, source of income or sexual orientation. This protects you from federal, state, county and city fair housing investigations and litigation.
- Problem tenants: We know how to handle and solve issues with uncooperative tenants.
- Maintenance: Our licensed and bonded maintenance department responds to emergencies 24 hours a day. We perform regular inspections and preventive maintenance, recommending solutions that improve the property.
- Vendor selection: We share your sensitivity to property maintenance costs and keep an extensive list of the most cost effective vendors who perform quality workmanship.
- Local presence: Bluestone & Hockley is located in SW Portland and we use local vendors.
- Value: Our efforts pay off every day you own the property.
As active members of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), the Rental Housing Alliance (RHA), and the Multifamily NW, Bluestone & Hockley managers and staff are at the forefront of legislative and technological changes along with the green energy revolution.