Contacting Property Manager...
Boise City Property Management
6126 W State St. Ste. 107
Boise, ID 83703
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
Boise City Property Management-(BCPM) is redefining management by bringing innovation and association management together, building the best and most progressive association management company in Idaho. We bring an extra level of commitment to every association we manage; providing peace of mind for our owners, maximizing property values and making beautiful communities for Idaho families.
For Homeowners Associations, Condo Associations and Business Parks in need of Management
Assisting associations in providing quality community living and financial peace of mind is our goal at BCPM. In today's world, it is important that communities look to professionals for management guidance and financial administration.
The BCPM team understands the very special requirements of community living and the fiduciary responsibility of the Board of Directors. We understand that by providing quality service, we are preserving, protecting, and enhancing your investment.
It is important for neighbors to be neighbors by letting the management team resolve the tough problems, CC&R violations and other issues that can cause stress or conflict within the community with consistent policies and procedures.
Please contact a member of our team to discuss the many services we have available:
For Associations in need of Management
We are continuously looking for new methods and technology to keep management costs down, while maintaining and increasing management services. We implement responsible management practices to provide consistent and standard policies. BCPM is an insured management company and requires all vendors to be licensed and insured.
Additional benefits offered by BCPM:
Preserve Home Values. Quality of Life
- Enforcement of CC&R's.
- Inspection of common areas and facilities.
- Reserve Accounts.
- Collections & Lien Filings.
- Aesthetics and Maintenance Schedules.
- Industry specific software for accounting and management allows for greater access to records by boards, more accuracy in accounting, timely notification, reduced cost of management and standardized procedures.
- HOA Owners Portal for forms, communication and notification to owners.
- Paperless billing available.
- BCPM's lead Community Manager is certified as a CMCA and Association Specialist.
- BCPM personnel are polite, responsive, professional, and provide the personal touch.
- BCPM is available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Membership in professional organizations (CAI, NAR, IAR, IROMA).
- Responsible risk management (Liability insurance, fidelity bond, workman's compensation and errors & omission insurance)
- Risk management analysis for HOA.
- Maintenance oversight for licensing and insurance. Insurance is required on all venders.
- Accounting services with over-site by Pulliam & Associates Chartered.
- Communication via e-mail, telephone, fax, text messages, and USPO.
- Owners Portal for forms, notices, payments, news articles, contact information, and real-time account access for boards and owners.
- BCPM offers electronic payments and processing by bank, along with digital statements.
- Community Association Institute training material for board members.
- Assistance and guidance provided in drafting resolutions and bylaw changes.
- Real-time account access for boards and annual budget preparation.
- Solicitation of bids for major projects.
- Consistent and ready availability to manager.
- Access to CPA and guidance.
6126 W. State St. Ste. 107
Boise ID 83703
* IROMA-Idaho Rental Owners and Managers Association. NAR-National Association of Realtors. IAR-Idaho Association of Realtors. CAI-Community Association Institute.