Contacting Property Manager...
Borelli Real Estate Services1350 B. Pacheco Blvd
Los Banos, CA 93635
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
When you a hire a professional property manager you eliminate the headaches that sometimes come from owning an investment property. Here at Borelli Real Estate Services we manage properties throughout the Central Valley. We provide quality property management and superior customer service in order to maximize the value of your investment.
Borelli Real Estate Services started right here in the valley and with over 10+ years of experience and many properties currently under management you will always receive the best service. Many of us at Borelli Real Estate Services have been investing in real estate for years and know that this is an important decision. Let us help you manage your properties to there full potential and save you time for other things in life.
Tired of the High Price of Property Management?
We fully recognize that each dollar spent reduces immediate owner's income. Here are just some of the services provided to help in this regard:
- Help You Price Your Rental
- With so many homes under management we know the market. We will help educate you on the correct rent price.
- With so many homes under management we have many phone calls a day from prospective tenants.
- Borelli Real Estate website
- Rental signs on current rentals
- Advertisement signs throughout the valley
- Newspaper (charge to owner)
- Prospective tenants directed to us from other real estate offices in the area.
- We screen all prospective tenants at no cost to the owner. (Credit check, employment verification, rental history, bankruptcy, etc.)
- We personally show the properties. We do not give the key to prospective tenants.
- Quarterly drive by inspections
- We do all Contract Preparation
- Move-in /Move-out coordination and form
- Enforcement of lease terms and serve notices
- Collect security deposit from every tenant before move-in
- We target current and new tenants with good rental history and accommodate their needs by moving them to our properties.
- Our contractors are all highly skilled in their profession.
- We allow and welcome the owner to use their own maintenance person if they would like.
- We talk the tenant through maintenance issues on the phone, such as trying the reset button on the garbage disposal before issuing a work order for repair.
- We check to make sure if the damage is from long term wear and tear or from tenants. The cost of tenant caused damage is charged back to tenant. All costs over $300 must be authorized by owner in writing.