Contacting Property Manager...
Boston Proper Real Estate49 Gloucester St
Boston, MA 02115
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
Boston Proper Real Estate serves all types of properties from vintage brownstones to newly constructed high-rise buildings, from small multi-unit buildings to large associations and planned unit developments. We cover a significant portion of the city of Boston.
We are experienced in facilitating recent developer turnovers, as well as strengthening and improving established associations. We develop relationships with the unit owners, condo trustees, and regular contractors. We pride ourselves on being more hands-on than other management companies, and believe that this is the key to the BPRE difference. Our specialized services include the following:
- Respond to unit owner/tenant calls and requests by resolving any issues and, if necessary, communicating them to the trustees.
- Attend association meetings and keep records thereof.
- Work with the Association's legal representatives to resolve litigation and collection matters.
- Maintain appropriate records with respect to all of the foregoing.
- Collect fees and other operating charges and assist in the collection of any delinquent charges.
- Pay all applicable water, electric, gas and other utility and service bills on behalf of the association.
- Prepare the budgets of the association.
- Prepare a reconciliation of the operating budget to actual expenditures and receipts and explain variances, if any.
- Employ the latest technology to fully track ownership charges, fees, payments, monitoring of maintenance, and bylaw enforcement.
- Solicit proposals and perform interviews, as appropriate, with vendors providing insurance, waste removal, accounting audits, engineering assessments, maintenance contracts and other services.
- Oversee the vendors performing on-going services and repairs at the property.
- Perform regular inspections of the property.
- Interface with the City and other governmental officials on permits and licenses and governmental compliance.
- Oversee capital projects at the property including oversight of architects, engineers and contractors.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response with direct access to a BPRE property manager.
Boston Proper Real Estate will find qualified tenants for your investment properties, both residential and commercial. We personally show each available apartment and conduct credit and background checks to ensure the financial success of our relationship. We have been successful in reaching zero vacancy goals. BPRE oversees lease signings, renewals, and tenant work orders. Our rental services include the following objectives:
- Manage all aspects of rent collection.
- Review and authorize monthly invoices and issue payment per direction of the property owner.
- Monitor delinquencies and provide receivable reports to the owner. Additionally, we facilitate the process for collection of delinquent accounts in alignment with the approved policy.
- Prepare an annual budget for owner review and approval.
- Distribute monthly financial statements that include monthly and year-to-date profit and loss reports, current rent rolls, and over 200 other reports. BPRE sample reports
- Aid in Federal, State, and Local tax preparation.
- Assist in delinquent account turnover to legal counsel of the owner's choice (including providing supporting documentation).
- Deliver notices and follow up with tenants who are delinquent. If delinquent tenants do not pay, we will work with the tenant in accordance with the owner's policy.
- Monitor all rental activity, including maintaining copies of all leases on file.
- Notify residents of any rule violations and manage all necessary enforcement measures (including troubleshooting owners' complaints, concerns, and issues).
- Ensure all third-party contractors have appropriate skills and insurance coverage.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- Can provide cleaning and handyman tasks, as well as utilize our relationships with all types of contractors.
- Monitor your property for problems.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response with direct access to a BPRE property manager, as well as lockout service.